"𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳"

"SCOOT OVER!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

ARA added SUNGHYUN
to the group

YEEUN
SUNGHYUNNN

SUNGHYUN
OH HELLO?!;?

JIKYUNG
HIIDIDI

YOONA
i told her no balls and she
actually did it

ARA
🤭

JINA

YOONAKISSES

YOONA
KISSES

SUNGHYUN
YOURE SO PRETTY

"Oh my god she's so pretty."

Sunghyun turned her head back to Jaemin who was looking over her shoulder. She had came over to their dorm around five. Mark had to come get her before anyone could see her, making it safely back to their dorm.

"She's a trainee." she said, nudging his arm as he smiled. "I know. I've seen her around." Jaemin said, sitting next to her. "Seen who around?" Jeno asked, walking towards the two. "My friend." Sunghyun said, showing the phone towards Jeno.

"Oh yeah! I have seen her around! She's always with the rest of her group." Jeno said, eating the pudding he had found in the fridge. "What's her name?" Jaemin asked, looking at Sunghyun with round eyes as she sighed.

"Go ask her yourself!"

"That's embarrassing!"

Jeno laughed. Renjun soon joining the four. "What is?" he asked, wondering what they were talking about. "Jaemin won't ask a girl for her name." Jeno pointed at the boy, watching him glare at him.

"Oh wow. Never you were this shy. Who is it?" Renjun asked out of curiosity as Sunghyun sighed deeply, showing him her phone. "Oh Jina! She's cool!" Renjun said, already knowing of the girl as their jaws dropped.

"How do you know her?"

"She was accidentally in our practice room once cause she got lost, we just became friends. No worries, I won't take her away from you." Renjun gave a teasing wink towards Jaemin as Sunghyun and Jeno chuckled. "I was just going to ask for her name! That's all!" he argued.

"Yeah..sure."

ARA