"𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦"

"YOU GOTTA PUNCH HIM
LIKE THIS! AND LIKE THIS
TOO!"

"YOU GOTTA PUNCH HIMLIKE THIS! AND LIKE THISTOO!"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. How's your music coming along?"

Sunghyun glanced over to her brother as he was walking with her to the lounge. Taeil knew something was up because she doesn't just randomly call him up to hang out, only whenever she was feeling down. "Hyun! Answer the question!" Taeil then stopped walking and grabbed onto his younger sister's shoulders.

"My stupid ex cheated on me, but it's cool or whatever." Sunghyun pulled her headphones down from her ears and let them rest on her shoulders. Taeil stared at her in shock. "Did you fight him?!" his words made her look back at him twice, making sure it was him who said it.

"No?! That could get me into jail, Taeil!"

"I can bail you out! I have enough money for that!"

"So?! That doesn't look good for me!" Sunghyun couldn't believe that her older brother said something unbelievable. She then let out a laugh that came from her stomach as she bend over and held it while she was laughing. "You gotta punch him like this! Then like this too! Come on! Get your hopes up, he didn't deserve you!"

Idols who were passing by them, saw how hard she was laughing while Taeil was punching the air to lift up her mood. "Miss Sunny is back here again!" Joy smiled as she was walking with Yeri, the two girls enjoying the sight of the two siblings interacting.

"She'd be such a cute soloist if i'm being honest." Yeri said, imagining Sunghyun in her stage outfits already, even though the younger girl already said she had no plans on becoming an idol. "Vocals run in the family too! It'd be so cool if she did, a sibling collab would be amazing!" Joy chuckled before her and Yeri left the area.

JENOa little birdie told MEEEE

JENO
a little birdie told MEEEE

JENO
SOMEOME HEREE WAS IN
THE BUILDINGGG

JISUNG
ahir the fromt door.