"𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦"

"YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sunghyun was in the building, she was there to see the 127 members before they started rehearsals for their upcoming concert when she saw Chenle walking down the hall on his phone.

She decided to sneak up on him, slowly making her way towards the male as she acted as if she were one of the staff since he was so busy looking at his screen. She then placed her hands on his arm, scaring him as he almost dropped his phone, clutching it close to his chest until he realized it was her.

"Hyunnie I almost fucking died!" Chenle had a shocked expression on his face, yet a smile on his lips since he was happy to see her. "What were you watching?" Sunghyun asked, now walking by his side as he showed her his screen.

"PubG replays?" she chuckled, nudging his arm as he nodded his head. "I'm like too good at this game that I can predict everyone's movements." Chenle bragged, watching her roll her eyes. "Yeah right. Ningning is way better." Sunghyun smiled teasingly as he gasped in shock.

"Ugh I don't know you." he then playfully pushed past her, hearing her laugh as she caught up to him and shoved him gently. Chenle rolled his eyes at her. "Collab when? You guys would be so funny together." Sunghyun said, not realizing she was going the opposite direction of where she was actually supposed to go.

"Too busy. I'm pretty sure it would be fun, but we'd both have to clear out schedules and sometimes it can get to hectic." Chenle explained, hearing her hum in response. "I get it. Worth a shot, but if the idea comes up I get credit." Sunghyun glanced up at him, smiling as he shook his head no.

"I'm going to give the credit to Taeil."

"Wow..favoritism.."

"Most definitely— wait why are you here?" Chenle asked, now realizing that she was in the building instead of school. "Going to see 127 before rehearsals, they get so busy before the concert starts so I was going to see them." she said, looking at his eyes.

"Maybe later though."

"Luckily they're here for a while so you won't miss them." Chenle said, putting his phone in his pocket as he was heading towards the cafeteria. "You hungry?" he asked her. "No, I kinda ate something on my way here." Sunghyun said as he gave her a look.

"Don't be grabbing at my plate then!" Chenle hummed, taking a tray for himself as she laughed. "Sure whatever." Sunghyun said, watching him get two pairs of chopsticks, one for her and one for him, already knowing that she was going to ask for some without really thinking about it.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him this time. "Same reason as you." Chenle peered over to her. "Really? That's sweet." Sunghyun grinned, following after him as he picked an empty table, away from the rest.

"Hey! We should have like our own secret handshake." Chenle suggested, placing his utensils down as her eyes widened in agreement. "We should! That'd be so cool!" Sunghyun smiled. "But like how though?" she mumbled.

"Want to go to the practice rooms for it? We can put a little dancey dance in it." Chenle moved his shoulders, watching her laugh, covering her mouth. "What! I'm being serious!" he said, pouting slightly.

"I know! That's why i'm laughing!"

"Oh I can't stand you.."

The two were in the practice room both trying to come up with different ways to make their handshake work.

"Okay..maybe if we like twirl and point at each other like that one spider-man meme."

"Cringey, but okay."

The two shared a laugh, attempting it out as they felt a bit satisfied. "Okay, not bad. Not bad." Chenle shrugged his shoulders. "We should make a little heart at the end with our hands." he suggested, walking towards her and grabbing her hand, placing it against his.

"Oh! How about like— have you watched Big Hero 6?" Sunghyun asked him as he nodded his head eagerly. "Oh like ba-la-la-la-la fist bump?" Chenle said, mimicking the action from the movie, watching as she smiled. "Yes! Like that!"

"Very kids like, but i'll take it."

"Then how about we like..i've ran out of ideas."

"We can just make one at the top of our head. Let our minds sync." Chenle said, almost half joking, yet Sunghyun laughed nonetheless. "Got it." she smiled, standing in front of him as they had held their hands out, both waiting for the other to initiate the first move.

"Is that Sunghyun?"

Mark looked over to Jaemin as he was peeking through the door window, watching as the two came up with ridiculous patterns for their handshake. "Oh it is!" Mark said, immediately recognizing Taeil's younger sister.

"She's with Chenle! Awe how nice! Let's go before they see us!" Mark said, pushing Jaemin away as he gave him a look. "Not like it was bad spying on them.." Jaemin grumbled, crossing his arms as Mark shook his head.

"Probably don't want to ruin their cutesy moment!"

"Cutesy moment?"

"Yeah! Like they were making a handshake! Is that not a..cutesy moment..Jaemin."

"You were making it sound different..that's all."

Chenle and Sunghyun then gave up on the handshake, deciding as if it were better to just put on some songs and see who could dance the best to it. Which was Chenle's idea because in reality, he just wanted to see how good she could dance.

"You're doing it wrong!"

"No! You're just loosing balance!"

"Like I could loose balance!" Chenle glared at her, Sunghyun looking at herself in the mirror before getting a water bottle to drink. "How about one of your songs?" she asked and he immediately put on Trigger the Fever.

"Oh dear god someone save me.."

"You should've never said anything! Now chop chop, Hyunnie!"

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.