"𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵"

"OH SHIT."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sunghyun walked around the entertainment building, looking for her older brother as she passed by a few practice rooms. She wondered how it felt to actually be an idol instead of hearing how it felt.

Yet, she was truly grateful for her teenage life.

She saw a few of the members up ahead talking with each other, she made her way up to them and greeted them. "Jungwoo! Doyoung!" she said, waving her hand as they both turned to her and immediately recognized her.

"Little Moon!" Jungwoo said, a smile reaching his face as Doyoung laughed. "What are you doing here?" he asks her. "Looking for Taeil, have you seen him around?" Sunghyun glanced behid the two members. "He was just with Johnny down at the cafe, do you want us to walk with you there?"

"No it's fine! I'll just get going then, nice seeing you two!" she then said her goodbyes and left the two before going down to the cafeteria. Sunghyun glanced around, attempting to find her older brother who she was desperately trying to find.

Where is he..?!

Sunghyun started to get anxious, looking around frantically for Taeil, only to see him getting a few snacks with Johnny. She quickly walked herself towards the two and waited until they were done. Johnny took notice of her and said his hello as Taeil turned around and wondered why his sister was there.

"Taeil, I have been looking for you everywhere and when I mean everywhere. I. Mean. Everywhere." Sunghyun spoke in a worried tone. "Did something happen?" Taeil asked her as Johnny excused himself to leave.

"Dude i'm actually shaking right now. Someone texted me with a photo of me and Dream and I don't know what to do— I don't even want to go home right now, like how did they even get my number? What if they know where we live? I don't know—"

"Have you told Dream yet?" Taeil asked her, holding her by her arms as he tried to keep her quiet. "No, that's why I came to you first. I don't know what to do." Sunghyun's voice cracked within the second and Taeil dragged her away to find his staff.

"Do you still have the message?" he asked calmly as they hurried down the halls. He was more than worried for his younger sister's safety, it was the first she's ever received something so simple yet so scary. "Yeah, I didn't delete it yet.."

As Taeil brought her to his staff, she saw in the corner of her teary eyes, Mark and Taeyong. They also saw the two siblings, making their way to them until they saw Taeil's worried expression. His body language told them everything that they needed to know.

"Is everything alright?" Taeyong ask him, Taeil shook his head just slightly as Mark tried comforting Sunghyun. "What happened?" he asked her, patting her shoulder softly as she wiped her eyes. "Someone took a picture of me and the rest of Dream and sent it to me. It's probably just going to get worse.."

"They found your number? Wait hold up, where was the picture taken?"

"That day at university, we were all leaving together.."

"Even though we were wearing wigs?!"

"Yes Mark..even though you guys were wearing wigs.."

JAEMINoh shit

JAEMIN
oh shit

HAECHAN
well at least we were quicker
than dispatch..

RENJUN
WHY ARE YOU MAKING
JOKES IN THIS SITUATION

HAECHAN
IM SORRY OKAY

JISUNG
wait are you okay sunghyun?

SUNGHYUN
yeah im just with taeil
and doyoung and taeyong
right now

CHENLE
hope whoever took those
pictures perishes or wtv

MARK
not a good look on your
idol image but same..

JENO
can't believe they recognized
us even though we were wearing
wigs

CHENLE
LITERALLY HOW

MARK
well jisung is abnormally tall

CHENLE
renjun is abnormally short

RENJUN
fucking die wtf

JISUNG
i love being tall

JENO
no one cares

JENO
are they bothering you
sunghyun? trust me you
can leave those oldies and
hangout with people your age

JISUNG
shes 02

JENO
are you trying to call me old

JISUNG
possibly

JISUNG
STAY SAFE SUNGHYUNNN

CHENLE
YES STAY SAFE!! (i will
murder each and every single
person who harms you!!)

MARK
he wants to be special..

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.