"𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴"

"WE'RE LITERALLY JUST
YOUNG AND DUMB, WHAT
DO YOU EXPECT?"

It was the way Jisung had voluntarily snuck in Sunghyun without her even noticing

She was trapped in an empty practice room with seven guys she was starting to get to know. She found it absolutely hilarious how Haechan was trying to "scold" Jisung even though he was happy the younger had brought her.

Renjun placed his arm on Sunghyun's shoulder and glanced at the others who were joining in on scolding Jisung. She averted her eyes from the scene to Renjun right beside her. "Sometimes I wonder why am I in this group, but then I see Mark doing the most embarrassing thing and i'm like ah that's why. To make the other members embarrassed of what they did and use it as blackmail."

Sunghyun laughed at what Renjun had said, finding it funny how she would do the same thing. "I see your hair magically grew so quick." Renjun said, referring to how she sent a picture with short cut hair to Jisung and suddenly showing up with length that reached down to her belly button. "Ah I see, extensions are the best." Sunghyun said, continuing her laugh.

"I want to try them, just out of curiosity." Jeno then joined the conversation, his sudden appearance and answer making the both of them laugh. "I can imagine Jeno with long hair!" her voice echoed throughout the practice room, causing them to all look at the three and wonder what they were talking about.

"I can see it." Jaemin confidently said as he ruffled Jeno's hair. "Jeno with long hair? I see it too." Chenle said, placing his hands on Jeno's shoulders as he jumped. Jisung then grabbed her arm and dragged her in front of the mirror. "Are we learning your choreography?" Sunghyun asked him as he nodded his head yes.

"If I post a video saying, "This how I think Dream's new choreography is going to be," will you react to my video?" Sunghyun said jokingly to Jisung. "Of course! I'll be like "I totally didn't watch her make this!" the two teens laughed as she grabbed her phone.

"Wait are you actually doing it?"

"Obviously! The highlight medley came out today!" Sunghyun then placed her phone away from the mirrors and facing her as she tried to grab a hair tie to hold up her hair. Jisung automatically read her face and took off his beanie and placed it on her.

She smiled at his generosity before pressing record while Jisung played the small section of the song that was released. The elders watched the two youngest goof all, all giving them weird looks before laughing. "They're weird." Renjun said. "Watch one of them trip on their own feet." Jeno spoke while chuckling, finding his imaginary scene to be funny.

"You think dispatch will get to them."

"I fucking hope not?!"

Jisung and Sunghyun then watched over the videos they made by themselves, sitting close with each other while Jaemin and Haechan walked over to them. "Can we see?"

"Yeah..no."

"I bet you guys look dumb."

"We're literally young and dumb, what do you expect from teenagers." Jisung said back to Haechan as he faked a dramatic gasp. "I hate you guys. I hope you two appear on dispatch."

"That won't benefit all of us?! Hello?!"

HAECHANTHIS JS WHY IM STAYING QUIET

HAECHAN
THIS JS WHY IM STAYING QUIET

JISUNG
my first dispatch post 😉😉

JENO
help why are your fans happy

CHENLE
"WDYM JISUNG ACTUALLY
GETS GIRLS" IVE BEEN LAUGHING
FOR A GOOODD MINUTE

SUNGHYUN
omg

JAEMIN
we'll tell them that its fake
dont worry

JISUNG
gusys pleacdce im actually
scaread for oure safetyye

MARK
he said our, so cute

JISUNG
THIS IS SERIOUS

SUNGHYUN
THIS IS SERIOUS?!!;

SUNGHYUNTHIS IS SERIOUS?!!;