"𝘥𝘰𝘴"

"JUST US LEFT?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Haechan had found Jikyung with her members in the cafeteria.

He didn't want to bother her while she was there with them so he let them be, walking away towards the restrooms. You'd be surprised at how nervous he would be around girls despite his outgoing personality.

"Wow. You look like a loser."

"Shut it Mark."

Haechan went back and forth, peeking from behind the wall to see if Jikyung was still with her members. He sighed before leaning against the wall, Mark laughing at him while he shot him a glare.

"I think she's Jisung's age."

"She's what?!"

Haechan's loud voiced echoed throughout the hallway and to the cafeteria. The girls turned their head towards where the noise was coming from before shrugging it off. Mark held in his loud laughter, trying to grip the walks as Haechan stared at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah Sunghyun told me how old they were, Jikyung is their youngest." Mark said, wiping the singular tear off the corner of his eye. "It's just two years. Geez you're acting like she's eighteen.." Mark shook his head. "I would actually fall of the Earth if she was." Haechan said so seriously.

"Aside from that.." Haechan mumbled, scooting back towards the wall. "She's really pretty." he said, sighing and crossing his arms while Mark pushed him off the wall, placing his hands on the back of his shoulders. "Mark what are you doing."

"Uh forcing you to go talk to her?"

"Bitch if you don't let go of me—" Haechan then pushed the boy off, his eyes darting in front of him before meeting Jikyung's gaze. "Oh hello.." he mumbled before rushing inside the cafeteria, pretending to go get something to eat.

Jikyung watched as he left, turning back to Mark as he gave her a small smile, nodding his head and following after him before finding Ara. He then immediately changed his route and went towards the girl, saying his hello.

"I can't believe you just left me there.." Haechan mumbled, feeling the presence of someone besides him. "You are definitely going down the best friends list." he said, covering his coffee cup with a lid before turning to who he thought was Mark.

He then jumped, dropping his coffee as they both stepped back. "Oh my god i'm so sorry!" Haechan said, grabbing napkins and cleaning up the mess while both leaders glanced at the sight. "You're fine! It's okay!" Jikyung said, helping him before glancing down at his shirt, realizing he had spilled some on it.

"You scared me..fuck I thought you were Mark." Haechan threw the napkins away. Her members slowly leaving out the cafeteria while following after Mark who suggested the idea of leaving them alone. "I guess we were bound to meet anyways." Jikyung chuckled, referring to how all her friends had basically already met one of the members of NCT Dream.

Haechan chuckled at her response, though feeling slightly embarrassed. "I guess. Jisung would just be the last one standing then." he said, her head tilting. "Chenle has a girlfriend?" she asked, his eyes widening before shaking his head.

"No, but he does have a cute crush on our little friend." Haechan smiled, now looking down at his shirt before realizing he was talking with a huge coffee stain on it. "Oh god can this day get anymore embarrassing.." he mumbled, Jikyung chuckling before grabbing him a few more napkins.

He then was going to call Mark for help but the realized..they were the only two people in the cafeteria.

"So it's just us left..?" he mumbled, cursing his older member in his head while Jikyung finally took a look around. "Wow..they all left me.." she muttered. "Anyways you need to change that shirt." Jikyung said.