"𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦"

"A HELLO WOULD BE NICE."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Yeeun was packing up her belongings when Jeno barged in the room, being pushed in by Jaemin.

Yeeun screamed as loudly as she could, whacking the poor boy with her book bag. Jeno blocking the hits with his arms, repeatedly telling the girl to stop while laughing. She then backed away, her eyes widening once she realized who it was.

"Oh my god?! I'm so sorry, but why'd you barge in like that?!" Yeeun kept her voice loud as Jeno tried shushing her. She slowly backed away, turning around in embarrassment. "My life is on the line. I should just jump off the building now. I can't believe I just did that.." she placed her hands on her head, walking away from the male as he followed after her.

Jeno then hesitated to talk to her, following around her in the practice room as she kept thinking about the consequences of her actions. "I think they might kick me out— Do you think they might.." Yeeun then sharply turned around, coming face to face with Jeno.

"A hello would be nice." he gave her his usual smile. Yeeun froze, not knowing what to do since they were so close and it seemed as though he wasn't as bothered about it than she was. "Hello.." she mumbled under her breath, taking steps back.

"Why are you here?" Yeeun managed to say. "I was pushed in. No worries." Jeno chuckled, her heart almost pounding out her chest as she nodded her head. "I see.." she awkwardly spoke, wiping her palms on her shirt before looking off to the side.

"I'm sorry for hitting you..I thought you were a stranger.."

"So you..hit strangers?"

Yeeun froze. "Well I was caught off guard?! What did you expect me to do!?" she yelled again, Jeno finding her reaction to be quite amusing, smiling down at her. "I'm sorry! Apologies accepted. Next time i'll just text you." Jeno laughed, Yeeun going blank.

"Text..me..?"

"Yeah! I can get your number." Jeno said, watching the girl's expression fall. "My number?! You want my number?!" Yeeun rose her voice again, staring at the male as if he did something while he slowly became concerned. "Is..yelling a bad habit of yours..?" Jeno chuckled.

"Unfortunately.." Yeeun mumbled. "And yes I want your number." he said, taking out his phone as she found the whole interaction to be surreal. "Why though? This is our first time talking and i'm pretty sure we've never ever crossed paths— unless Sunghyun might've said something..?" she muttered, glancing over to the boy.

"No, but when you guys were sending photos of yourselves we were there." Jeno chuckled as her eyes widened. "Your personality is completely different than your appearance I will say." he laughed, watching her become nervous. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Yeeun quickly backed away from him.

"It's nothing bad, you just took me off guard!"

"You took me off guard!"

"I said I was sorry!"

Yeeun stood still, holding her bag close to her while Jeno stayed where he was. She hesitated on saying something. "Do you want to be friends?" he asked her, watching her slowly nod her head in response. "We can..be friends."