"𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴"

"WHAT CAN I DO."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

TAEILSunghyun!

TAEIL
Sunghyun!

TAEIL
Recording today!

SUNGHYUN
yesss i know

SUNGHYUN
im On my way! dw

TAEIL
Nice! I'm On my way! too!

One thing Sunghyun admired about her brother was his vocals.

She was always stunned whenever he got the chance to sing around her. He never failed to amaze her, the younger sibling was always jaw dropped the second he'd open his mouth. She was pretty sure this was how his members felt whenever they heard his voice first hand.

"Wow."

Sunghyun sat in the recording room watching him. His soft mellow voice echoing into the microphone. She swayed in her seat as the instrumental played under his sweet tone. "He needs a solo album.." she muttered, one of the staff hearing her.

Taeil caught eye of his sister, the admiration in her eyes showed clearly. She looked up to him the most and the thought of doing a song with her brother never crossed her mind until he had brought it up. Once he was done recording his parts, Sunghyun immediately stood up and congratulated him.

"Taeil..has anyone ever told you how amazing you are."

"Mom does!"

Sunghyun laughed at him before heading into the small booth. "I'm so nervous.." she mumbled into the mic, hearing chuckles from the those with her. Her heart was pounding. It wasn't just any song she was singing. It was a song with her brother. She smiled lightly before pressing her lips against the microphone.

Taeil stared at his younger sister with a content look in his eyes. A small knock was heard on the door to which Sunghyun didn't hear, too busy singing her parts. The older brother gently opened the door, revealing Chenle who had came in support.

Taeil laughed lightly, pulling the boy into a hug and gesturing him to sit next to him. The two sat quietly, both of their eyes on her as Sunghyun kept her focus all on the music sheet in front of her. The males slowly swayed at her voice, finding it comforting to hear.

"Mark told me you were coming in today and she told me she was also coming to record so I was like..I wonder if they're working on a song together." Chenle said, turning to the older. "It was my idea. Her singing voice is pleasant to hear. Plus I know she's been wanting to do it for a while." Taeil smiled.

They were recording the process of their song, the camera occasionally panning over to Chenle and Taeil who were quiet, amused the whole time. Chenle then glanced over to the camera, waving and smiling before whispering something to it.

"Taeil— Chenle?" Sunghyun stepped out of the booth, furrowing her eyebrows at her boyfriend before reaching to give him a hug. "Number one supporter!" Chenle said, earning a look from Taeil. "Number..two supporter!" the three laughed at his change of words.

Taeil then made space for his sister, letting her sit between them. "I like it." Sunghyun sighed deeply with a grin on her face. "I'm glad!" Taeil clapped his hands lightly. "Ugh after this I have to head to class.." she muttered. "You'll do great Hyun." Chenle patted her back gently.

"College is not for the weak.."

The girl was studying in the library alone, she had a few hours left before she had to get back to the building to leave for promotions.

Those passing by knew who she was. Her quiet aura made the girl more intimidating than she seemed. She was heavily focused into keeping her grades up all while she was promoting her new album.

She never bothered anyone, never spoken to anyone so no one really had a reason to hate her. Though she kept receiving glares over a simple relationship. Despite being so overly focused, the whispers in attempt to hide their nasty conversations about her and her boyfriend weren't overlooked by the girl.

Sunghyun sighed, sitting up straight and meeting eyes with the group who were standing feet away from her. She wanted to say something, but she knew if she did then it would all backfire. Yeeun had the courage to speak out and she thanked her deeply even when she didn't have to.

"Yeeun is so rude. Fans can't even say anything and she has the audacity to speak up. Shouldn't she keep her idol image?" one of the girls rose her volume, gaining the attention of those in the library as well. Most didn't bother nor care, others were ready to record anything that was going to happen.

"Hello? Say something!" another closed the book Sunghyun was annotating. The girl bit her bottom lip. "Yeeun is a strong girl. She's not rude, she's actually very sweet. She was just mirroring the attitude she was receiving." Sunghyun began saying, packing up her belongings.

"She's a human after all. Humans carry natural emotions and so do idols because they're what? Idols are humans too. What do you want me to do? What can I do?" Sunghyun stared at the girls. "If someone was hating on your friend's relationship for no absolute reason, what're you going to do? Defend them, but do as you please. Just know that your actions aren't going to get you anywhere."

♡

⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.