"𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨"

"I FELT LIKE I WAS
DREAMING."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It took Mark and Sunghyun to stop bickering until the girls' training instructor came in, both recognizing who it was and smiled.

"Mark and Sunghyun! It's so nice to see you two here!"

"Nice to see you too, Mr. Kang." they both said in unison as the girls quickly got themselves ready. The older male then turned to the five girls who were anxious, especially with having their senior with them. "As you can see, Mark will be joining us today! I hope this isn't a bother to you." Kang said, turning to Mark.

"Oh not at all! Luckily i'm free today and luckily so is Sunghyun!" Mark then pulled the girl by her shoulders. "Oh so miss little moon will be joining us too?" Mr. Kang smiled sweetly, almost as if he were basically forcing her to join. "Sure!"

"Great!"

Sunghyun gave Mark a "i'm killing you look," receiving a smile in return. "Today we're working on choreography— well vocal and choreography. One of our main importances are using your vocals. When you're on stage you don't want to sound as breathy or strained while doing your choreography." Mr. Kang began to say.

"Being able to have a stable voice while on stage will help you realize how strong your vocal cords are. Ask Sunghyun!" Mr. Kang said, suddenly mentioning the girl as her eyes widened. "Huh." she mumbled, her heart racing.

"She was actually a trainee back then during the time her brother was!"

"Mr. Kang...I don't think I—"

"Wait you were?" Mark eyed the girl in shock. She always talked about how she would never be an idol or always avoided the topic about it, he just never knew she actually trained to be one. "I was..years ago." Sunghyun muttered. "You had amazing vocals at such a young age, i'm surprised you actually didn't go through with it." Mr. Kang turned to the girl.

"I grew out of it..!" she said, chuckling as she played with her fingers. "You had such an out going personality, I was sad to see you leave, but i'm glad you're in the building more now and days!" Mr. Kang said, ending his discussion with Sunghyun and turning back towards the five girls.

Sunghyun had sat down, watching the familiar scene ahead of her. It was everything as how she remembered years ago. "Why'd you quit?" Mark asked her softly, sitting down next to her as he heard her sigh. "Long story.." she mumbled.

"You know you can still do it..I mean only if you want to of course." Mark patted her back. He didn't know what had happened with her debut, but he could tell just by the look on her face that she really didn't want to talk about it nor think about it. "I don't know.."

She then stood back up, seeing that the girls needed help and went along their way. Mark watched as Sunghyun naturally went as Mr. Kang told, being used as an example while doing their choreography.

Mark could easily see the spark in her eyes, yet the expression on her face said something else.

"Mark can you help?" Sunghyun asked, gesturing for the older to come their way. Mr. Kang explained the choreography to him as well, of course being unknown to girly concepts he was a bit weary, wishing it was Haechan or Xiaojun in his place instead of him, but he was already there so he couldn't just run up and leave.

After they had gotten into their positions, Sunghyun was at the end with Jikyung and Mark was at the opposite end with Ara. For this specific part of the song, Yoona was center and singing her part while the others danced around her. You could say their choreo was difficult, the footwork was hard to even comprehend, but they got it nonetheless.