"𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦"

"I FEEL LIKE I HAVE
A FEVER."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jina was alone in the practice rooms going over the choreography for their upcoming album.

It wasn't due to come out, but they were a step ahead towards debut. The music was so loud, booming against the walls as counted her steps, unaware of the eyes on her behind the door.

He was passing by— more like he asked Mark and Renjun where the girls' practice room was and came to see if the girl who perked his interest was inside. Yet there she was alone. It seemed as if she had been the only one there because there was only one bag along with a few water bottles, just enough for one person.

He didn't want to come off as creepy, fighting the urge to open the door and say hi to her. And so he did. She must've not heard him because she was so focused on perfecting her skills that she continued to dance to the title track.

His eyes couldn't leave her figure, how she danced so effortlessly despite the choreography looking so difficult. Her hair flowed with the movements she was swaying with, using as much space she was given, taking steps without another thought.

Wow. Was all he could think.

The song ended rather quickly with Jina laying herself flat on the floor, silence fulfilling the practice room. She heard footsteps, thinking it was one of her members. "Ara! Can you hand me a water bottle?" Jina asked tiredly, the boy chuckling softly before walking towards her bag and picking one up.

He then crouched down next to the girl, seeing as though her eyes were closed, taking her hand and placing the water bottle on her palm. "Here." he said, causing her to sit herself immediately, both of their foreheads colliding as he laughed the pain off.

Jina couldn't believe it, Jaemin was with her this whole time, is what she thinks.

"You..How? I didn't even hear you!" Jina said in shock, her chest rising at a fastened pace, gazing at the male in shock. Jaemin only smiled. "I was passing by." he said. "You know you dance really well? I was like wow the whole time!" Jaemin complimented as her ears turned red.

"I..thank you.." she muttered, opening the bottle and chugging it, looking away in shock. How long was he even in here?! Jina thought, gulping before placing the water bottle down beside her.

"Are you guys dancing with..dancers?" Jaemin asked as Jina nodded her head. "Male dancers. We're supposed to be practicing with them in two weeks." she said, suddenly calming herself down as he hummed.

"Do you want to practice?"

"You don't even know the choreo.."

"I'm a fast learner."

Jaemin smiled, standing up and holding his hands out for her told while she sighed, placing her hands on top on his as he pulled Jina up. The distance between cut short, her eyes meeting his shoulders and her hands close to his chest.

Her gaze traveled up to his before she took a step back. "What's the song name?" he asked her as she started to play the song again. "Distance. It's about friends who got too close with each other and they just kinda..distanced themselves." Jina explained, putting her phone down before fearlessly taking hold of his hands, pulling him close.

"Sounds good." Jaemin hummed, meeting her eyes. "You should hear Yoona's part, absolutely breath taking." Jina said, following the movements of the choreography as he followed along with her, almost as if he had already knew the routine.