"𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴"

"IT'S WEIRD."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

open comments

open comments

user isnt it a bit weird how yall
found his sister...so quick 😀

user she's so pretty!!

user i wonder if she talks with the
rest of the members
user or probably dating one of them

user was she the girl that was in
that jisung rumor?
user theyre most likely just friends

user she goes to my uni
user where does she go?
user stalker
user snu

user her and taeil look nothing alike,
are they even siblings?
user he literally said it at their
concert..stop being delusional

user the amount of retweets..
user people have no lives

user isn't this like an invasion
of privacy??

user shes kinda ugly
user self reflection is so loud

user you'd think the looks
would transfer but nope.

user how old is she? she doesnt
look much younger than taeil
user whats up with you guys and
not respecting privacy

Sunghyun hadn't opened her phone since she started class, unaware of the stares that were on her.

"Hey..you're Moon Sunghyun right?" the girl turned her head to the side, meeting eyes with a random girl. "Oh yeah? Why?" Sunghyun said, curious as to why she was suddenly needed. The girl broke out in a smile. "So you're Taeil's sister? Wow! You're so pretty!"

It wasn't like she expected it, but she wore a mask at the concert along with a hood that went over her head so how was it possible for someone to recognize her so quick. It's not like she flaunted about it. The members always called her by her nickname so how?

"Oh..what?" Sunghyun stared at the girl with widened eyes. Students around her suddenly eyed with girl, questions in their eyes as she briefly met them all. "You're Moon Sunghyun. Taeil's sister!"

"Do you talk with the rest of the members?"

"Can we talk with them?"

Pictures of her resurfaced the internet, both bad and good opinions of the girl. Questions kept coming at her left and right and she didn't know what to do. If she said no then she was too selfish and she said yes then she was pushing boundaries, nothing could satisfy anyone.

Sunghyun quickly grabbed her things and left without another word as the students called her selfish. She just couldn't quite understand how this would happen. Maybe she'd feel better if things were to settle down or if people didn't ask her to do favors for them.