>>>< 42 ><<<

>>>< Bullies can F*** off ><<<

Logan stepped forward, hand out towards the boy in the blue cap. "My name's Logan."
"Oh... I'm Noah."
"...Is he making yo do his homework? Because you shouldn't have to do that."
"H-he's not making me... he just asked for my help..."
"...And you felt guilty saying no, right? It's okay to want to help people... but you should stay away from people like Barron. It won't end well. He has a... tactic... to prolong beating you into doing what he wants so it takes longer for him to get caught. If you keep trying to help him, then eventually, when you don't finish on time, get below an 80, try to do your work before his, or upset him in any way, he'll-"

He was cut off by Barron. "Hey- just what do you think you're doing? I've been leaving a worthless sack of crap like you alone and this is how you-"
"-See? This is how he usually is. Hanging around someone like him will just make you miserable. If you want, you can come hang out with me? O-or go home if you feel like it, I just wanted to warn you-"
"..um..."

Barron came over and started to poke at Logan. "Who do you think you are, twerp? Stop interfering. You're just a useless loser whose parents didn't even want you."

Logan swatted his hand away, turning around with such venom in his voice I wouldn't have been surprised if Barron dropped dead. "...I'm useless? When you refuse to do your own work and force others to do it for you? When you so pathetically waste others' time while they are actually working for a better life? When you have nothing to give, not even a simple thanks?! You only take and harass and look down on others! If anyone here is truly and utterly useless, it's-"

"Oh just shut up already! Do you really think I care about whatever crap you're spewing?!" Logan had been shoved aside, with one of Barron's hands tightly in his hair, the other swinging back to punch him.

Logan shot him a death stare before kicking out his foot and pinning him to the ground. "Get off of-" Logan pushed his head against the ground harshly, eyes dark and voice menacing.

"-I think it would be wise for you to start caring."

word count: 382