10. Singularity: School over

"You're an idiot,Y/N. It's not about rights and equality. It's about feelings! Would you accept if I become touchy with other girls?" He growled.

You pointed at him with a glare. "You're exaggerating. You weren't there to see behind the scenes."

"Oh even if I wasn't, your black dress was not even hiding the open invitation of your singularity. Being in relationship with me but displaying yourself as if you're still available to many. Is that the girl I date?" His loud yell triggered your tears down. You fisted to consume the anger.

You saw red flags and decided to get a break in whatsoever relationship you both had. For once you didn't hesitated to penetrate the finger in his chest and said," Get your ass off my property. I want a break from your freaking mindset because I'm not something you could bind. Now, get out!"

When he didn't moved you grabbed his hand and threw him out of the house.

"Do not show up unless you correct yourself for better."

And with that you slammed the door shut on his face and leaned against it with regret. It was hard to stand firm and pretend to be bold.

Argh! How much it hurts to do that to a loved one?

The heavy drenched clothes did not mattered at all until now and since you didn't wanted to catch cold you decided to take a warm bath.

During this you were thinking about how rude you behaved to him although he deserved more.

Somewhere you were nervous too. How did you started dating him weeks ago and now a break? Would he even come back?

'You don't need him, Y/N. You only want him to realise his fault,' you thought before leaving the bathroom and wrapped the robe to go downstairs and have take out dinner, followed by a deep sleep.

The destiny may or maybe on your side because the next day you got the schedule of upcoming test. It was hard to distract from his thought but somehow you were successful to shift the attention on the upcoming final examination as well as prepared for Korea's CSAT test to secure a seat in a university for further education.

A detective should had a bachelor's degree and you had always seen yourself in those further educated citizens as they get better opportunities in governmental or private jobs.

Feeling the cold breeze at the end of autumn you knew this year winter was early. Shawn and Stacy decided to go back to London as well as Eunhyuk while Nicolas opted for Australia.

While Nina was interested in fashion line and decided to stay in Paris, you were back on track of joining violent crime department.

Sometimes when you sit alone you do feel lonely and regret a bit if you were too harsh on Jungkook.

"No, he deserves it."

What's taking him so long? Perhaps he really considered a break up instead of a break. "Maybe he didn't wanted to be with someone stubborn like me." These self doubts were worrying you with increasing timeline.

Stress apart, you sat in the senior secondary final examination under French government and qualified with high marks.

On one of those days when you missed 'him' taking a small walk to the hilltop didn't felt that bad. In fact you hoped to see him there but he wasn't. This place meant a lot for you because of him.

The first kiss and first boyfriend.

That funny date where we waited for each other at different places lol. It always bring a smile to you.

Standing under the first snowfall it was clear that the winter has arrived and only a few days were left for CSAT. Hence, tomorrow you had to fly back to Seoul to give it.