7. Hot spring

You sighed before sinking into the backseat of the bus that's been taking the whole class to a trip of two days, more like on weekend. It was a hot spring trip at the nearest place in the periphery where vineyards were sprawled to miles.

The several little and large white clouds were scattered in the blue sky, once in a while hiding the sunlight but the reflection was enough to provide illumination.

It was a mood spoiler because the weather was unexpected but since an hour was still left to reach the resort.
You leaned against the window and traced the post rainfall droplets which was all over the window like minute grains. A puff of air and the condensation gives a canvas for doodles, most likely hearts.

The heart shape reminded you of him.

You did liked the pounding of heartbeat during the connection of lips but the trauma of him leaving abruptly was so alive.

Was he embarrassed? Was he shy? Was he mad? All sorts of possibilities were twinkling to even maintain a count. Lastly, you took glimpse of students ahead who were busy playing games or gossiping. Some were egar to spend the time there while others were wishing to go back.

A tap on your shoulder grabbed the attention to a boy who was sitting next to you. It was Shawn Linc who was a British but was living here with his grandmother. "Can you lend me a tissue?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah, sure." He took it and wiped the hand which was holding a cup of coffee. He turned to you with sn alluring smile and said," It's a bit bumpy ride."

He owned green eyes and pale flawless skin. His firm body was tall and hands sprawled in veins, occasionally his collarbone was peeking out of the tee when the bus moved yet his leather jacket was giving him an overall 'hard to get' persona.

A honk broke your gaze apart. He smiled into a crescent smile before sipping his drink and you went back for staring out.

'You've gone mad after that kiss,' your own voice warned that it's been days since you saw him and didn't knew where he was though you didn't felt it was necessary to keep him in check. He got his own life, own vibe.

You were definitely zoning out when the bus stopped at the red light at an intersection. Looking out you noticed a convenience store where a kid was licking an ice cream cone while his mother was talking on the phone. A minute later the light turned yellow and a man in black leather pants came out of the closed door.

A toxic stick with smoke coming out of it's one end was in between his fingers which he lifted up to inhale and your eyes widened when you saw familiar jawline.

The bus started moving when the green light signalled yet no matter how much you moved up and down to get a more elaborate glimpse his face was covered by a cap and shades to hide the identity.

The bus took a turn and now you were in the dilemma if the piercings he was wearing were either similar to the one owned by Jungkook or it was really him.

"Y/N, Stacy is calling you." Shawn spoke aloud. "She wants your Bluetooth speaker, can you lend it?" You nodded and passed it forward.

The entire ride went on along music. Finally you all came out of the bus and went to the respective rooms where two students shared one room. Apparently, Stacy was Shawn's cousin so he accompanied you both around.

The three of you wander around the streets to get some candid photographs. The town was weirdly very silent and only a few people, mostly men were out. Their pair of eyes were following the movement of the three.

"I wish Nina was here," said Stacy before clicking a polaroid. "If only her period didn't hit here yesterday, we could've hang out with her too. The more, the merrier."