2. Dumb & dumber

After buring the rod in the backyard of your neighbors you sneakily came back to your own house where the man was previously instructed to take a shower after presenting him the oversized clothes which could fit him.

When you came home he was settled at the couch with his (yours) temporary shirt on the floor as his torso was completely wrapped in bandages like an Egyptian mummy. The cap of antiseptic liquid was beside the bottle as he held the roll of bandage between his teeth and was still trying to cover his injuries on the arms.

You walked closer snatching it in the palm to let you do it but he retreated his hand.

Your grandpa was a doctor so you knew the skills. He was only making you more annoyed. "I'm trying to help. Don't be sacred and let me do it."

"I didn't asked for help, bitch. Give it back." He tried to take it back before you threw it over his lap and pinned his hands on the backrest. His narrowed eyes immediately widened into doe, completed with his hiccup.

He was internally engulfed in worst pain because of muscle movement but adrenaline of flight or fright got him hard to take rapid short breath. He had never been scared before but he didn't see it coming so sudden.

"Listen, bitch, no one dares to talk down on me. I can curse more than you but let's say I only returned your gift. Now, if you stop being a whiny butt then I'll show mercy," you pulled back but he was still staring at your demeanor with the same surprised expression.

Neither we a friend or close relative to regard you like that. It was offensive and he had to taste his own medicine too.

"Snap back or I'll drop you back to him. First,I saved your life and now you're throwing tantrums like a princess. What are you, a material boy!?," he again hiccuped after coming back from daydream, blinking his own damn eyes to get a clarification that the girl in front of him was strong and powerful.

"Jungkook," this time he was timid and awkward. He didn't expected you to turn furious at a certain abusive word.

You scoffed," What?"

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. What's yours?"

"Kim Y/N," you took a hold of his right wrist and pressing the tip at one spot, twirled the bud around the sterilized wounds.

"Done."

You looked at him, now face clean of dirt and truthfully you almost fell from the couch. He was beautiful. The veins sprawled over his muscular body, sturdy thighs and curves to make him look dangerous yet the adorable facial features adding to his charms.

Those sharp jawline, cheekbones and round eyes piercing into others' soul along with the plump pair of lips that temped anyone were too distractive.

"Shirt," he pointed at it after clearing his throat," If you wanna help then help me wear it too."

You helped him button up, standing to leave but he held your wrist. "Can you help me walk?"

"Are you five? How did you came downstairs if you couldn't walk?"

"I stumbled down, specifically slipped and rolled down, landing on my butt. It's still raw."

You faceplamed yourself, controlling the urge to murder him. "Where you wanna go?"

"I didn't ate anything since yesterday. Can you feed me?"

"Alright, I was going to cook either way. Now stand up and hold me tight," he did what you asked," Not my waist, you dumb! My shoulder, hold my shoulder!"

"Oh my bad," he walked to the dinning table, sitting on a chair as you went to put on the fire. Setting a pot you put spaghetti sticks in it to leave it boil while he kept staring.