5. Harley Davidson on road

"Hold me tighter."

"What if I don't?"

He flicked his thumb to put a gear up, making the light titanium sprockets spin smoothly beneath you. Then the pane shattering roar came from the motorbike and the powerful machine shoots straight forward.

You were thrown back but the hands were quick enough to clutch his jacket. You scooted forward, wrapping the arms around him, placing the head against his shoulder with a rapidly heaving chest. You bet the heart was racing more faster than the speed of the two wheeler.

"Slow down!"

He teased,"What? I can't hear you." Jungkook was laughing while speeding up teasingly because he liked the way you turned terrified of a minimal action, contrary of the bravery with which you had saved him.

Your fingers digged into his abdomen and he got the hint that going 80 km/hr was a death sentence. He gradually slowed down after turning to a suburban area, away from the hub of the city where the road looked like a highway with tress on both side.

Basically, the town was full of greenary and crossing a forest was no big deal. When the chill air brushed your hair you got the hint of lack of helmets. "Helmets?"

He said," We're in the outskirts of Paris. No one's gonna charge or put us behind bars, so chill."

"It's against traffic rules."

"Are you only scared because of rules?," he scoffed," Helmets are for safety, not to be a supplement to get arrested. So, do you believe in me?"

"No."

"Great 'cause I'll be your safety. " He said," If you fall, I fall."

Tiny tingles flared up like wildfire throughout the nerves to get the brain freeze for a second to get over his words. The closeness between the warm bodies provided a relief during the ride full of gusty winds that sent goosebumps to both, finding comfort in each other.

"Where are we going?" You spoke above the regular and he replied," Secret." He smiled. You frowned and asked," Why? We were supposed to go back home. My house which is in the urban sector."

"I know," he accelerated the speed and said," I hardly get to touch his motorbike and if he's giving me an opportunity, I don't wanna miss it."

"Am I an excuse?" You asked with a giggle. He shrugged," Maybe. He did said I have to drop you but didn't set the time limit."

You chuckled with a shook of head. He drived to a road that was devoid of other cars, forming a nervous lump in your throat against his intentions. Although your worry declined when you momentarily saw an waterfall towards a u-turn against the mountain.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

You blinked the eyes, closing the jaw to nod in agreement. "It is." He smirked," There is something more waiting for us. Let's keep going." He drove ahead with mist of far waterfall brushing your skin and his. The sound was massive and the depth itself amazed you. From the direction you could see that he was taking you to the top of the hill.

You closed your eyes, getting relaxed in the seat as ghe hands still rested around his waist. "Feeling comfortable?"

You hummed. He chuckled while driving and said," Press it a little above. It's dangerously close to my crotch." Not only you lifted but also removed your entire weight from him.

"Pervert." You looked away with tensed facial muscles.

He scoffed," What! You were touching me and now I am.. Pervert? Mind me to remind you I am at your mercy. A literal driver who has his limbs to drive the vehicle while you are free to cling to me."