17. Multivitamins

"Jungkook, wait!" He pulled you out of the car without talking the picnic basket out. "I'll take care of it, you just follow." He dragged you to the edge of the cliff from where the water was covering to infinity.

"It's beautiful." You gasped

He turned to you and chuckled," Told you, it'll ease your headache."

You tsked. "It's not about that. Two days back we missed another target. I don't know from where they get the information as if they have someone working in the department for them."

"That's why I told you to take a break. You need it." He pulled you into his embrace and gently brushed your hair. Wrapping the arms around him you tooka deep breath. He's right, you need it to recharge yourself. It was a day off. Taehyung assured you that he'll do his best on your behalf. He was also concerned for you.

"Y/N?" You pulled back but he still had his hand on your waist. "What?"

"I want you to remember me. Will you remember that I existed and that I stood next to you here like this?"

You gently hit his chest. "What kind of dialogues are you saying? It's not Titanic."

"Who knows when you run away from me?"

"From you?" You scoff. "Nope. I plan to torture you with my never ending blabbering and you have to listen to it. Deal?"

"Deal." He bobbed his nose with yours before pulling away. He went back to the car to bring the mat and the basket while you took a snap and sent it to Nina.

He came back and arranged it before you two took a seat and ate the lunch. When you were done he saw you taking out the bottle of pills he gave to you.

Lately you left fatigued more often. Maybe the stress of overdoing work and sleepless nights were decreasing the health level you had.

He played guitar with for you. You both sang songs and clicked pictures. After few hours of exploration you both went back home.

On your way you suddenly started feeling stomachache. Actually, it was cramps. Your menstrual cycle arrived on time.

"Jungkook, pull up at the pharmacy."

He looked at you with concern. "Why? What's wrong?"

"I'm having my periods. I'll buy a tampon or pads, whatever gets handy." He nodded before accelerating and pulling over. You strolled inside and grabbed the stuff.

You accidentally saw a familiar bottle that Jungkook had given you. You thought about how caring he was and paid for it.

When you came back Jungkook drove you back to home but at the time when you got inside the car at the stoppage another car was parked across the road.

"Who's she?" He asked to his friend. The friend raised his eyes above the laptop and asked,"Who?"

He pointed his finger on the window, directly at you. "That girl with Jungkook."
At the mention of Jungkook and a girl, the man immediately sprung forward to see them. "Woah, I thought they had a break up."

"Who is she, Yoongi?"

"You don't have to worry, Namjoon. She's a sweet girl. We met in Paris. One day she came at the shop to meet Jungkook and I persuaded them to date. Although they had a break up because of personal reasons, I didn't expected him to play his second chance with her."

"Yoongi, do a background check on her." Namjoon saw the car driving away. "I don't get sweet girls vibe from her. She could be a havoc, that's what my experience in this underworld had taught me."