4. Workshop visit

You whined because it was the last class of wednesday and the notice snatched everyone's happiness. After two weeks a test series would be taken. Not only you but the whole class was throwing daggers at the teacher who delivered the information.

The bell rang and you grabbed your backpack to go back home. As you were walking through the hallway Nina hooked her arm around your neck and said," I cannot believe you had a date with this guy and still not fell in love."

Yes, yesterday she got you spill the tea. You removed her hand and said," It was his birthday and he came back to return the favor." She scoffed," Exactly! Why would anyone come back? A stranger who comes after a week just to spend some time with another stranger, that is, you, on his birthday"

"Maybe he isn't fond of celebrations."

"Or he likes you. He even called you to visit him on Wednesday, right? You know it's already 1:55 pm, right?"

"Wait, what?" You asked as the eyebrows scrunched as you took hold of her wrist and looked at the watch and surely it was true.

His place was twenty minutes away. You're doomed.

"N-Nina, I need to go. I'll see you later, bye." You stormed out. Why couldn't you be on time and not run like a participant in a race?

Grabbing a cab was even difficult, all of it were full. After ten minutes of struggling you got on the terms of sharing a can with someone with mint colored hair who was holding a bag full of vegetables. He was a generous man with gummy smile yet intimidating when he was quite.

You got out of the cab at the corner before the can drove away with the passenger. You took deep breaths, already preparing practicing of how the apology should be said.

The bell ringed after pushing the door as you timidity walked inside the shop full of devices, moulds, raw iron rods and much more. A small furnace and burner with those tools were placed on the table were few metal stripe were dipped in chemical to cool down.

The artworks were placed on the square shaped slab shelves to attract the visitors which includes kettles, knives, vase, utensils while the wall was full of pendents and 3D metal painting of curved out bronze metal.Pendents and bangles were hooked over the wooden board. Other section was jewellery section where rings and earrings were placed in boxes, several piercings were kept in boxes as if to edge the buyers to buy it.
You eyes roamed over them stopping at a pair of earrings. It was beautiful.

"You liked it?" You flinched away when someone whispered beside your ear. Jungkook laughed watching you get startled. "Sorry, I thought you won't come, so I went to receive delivery." He raised a pizza box. Grabbing the hand he dragged you to a threshold that divided the hall into two segments.

It looked like an open office with desk and drawers at the other corner whilst a small wooden plank attached to the windowsill had two chairs where he sat across you. "You don't have to share. I'm not hungry," I didn't wanted to eat his lunch as he must be working hard since morning and needed energy to do more and I could eat at home later anyways.

But the smell of spices fumed the hunger and it was torturous to see him already stretching the cheese strings. He chuckled when the grumble got you caught under the lie. He pushed the box gently towards you. "Eat it. It's delicious and nevertheless I cannot finish it on my own. It's too much."

"Then why did you ordered a large size?" You said while taking a slice from it. He said," I thought hyung would come but he planned to go supermarket."

You hummed in response, already enjoying the salty smooth smoky toppings. He looked at you already moaning in bliss.