8. Starry night out

You rubbed the hands together to get rid of chill air. No one was in the park which was quite suspicious. Where were the people if a meteor shower was gonna held at 9pm?

Were you not informed about the alien invasion? A shiver ran down the spine when you realised that since the last thirty minutes you were standing alone with odd owl sounds.

Now, you had enough until 7pm. Glancing for the last time on the wristwatch you made your mind to go back home. With a heavy sigh you tooks steps towards the gate but just when you arrived you saw him running inside while checking his own watch.

"At least he knows he's last.."

He looked left and right and then in front where you stood with crossed arms. His worry was washed away by a beautiful smile as he paced towards you.

"Hey, Hi. Sorry I was late."

"Oh yes. Since the last half an hour I was waiting for you and you! Don't tell me you forgot!?"

"What! No way, I was..."

"You were what?"

"Come with me." He grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the park. You saw him opening his car door and ushering you in. Sitting on the passenger seat you buckled the seatbelt and turned to look at him, handling the steering wheel.

"I thought you meet me in the Park." You exclaimed. He pulled the gear and said," I wanted to meet you around it so that we could drive to the spot I booked."

"You booked a place?" Your eyes we're definitely as wide as a saucer while he was smirking. He pressed on accelerator and said," I waited for you since an hour, silly. And then it clicked that we might be waiting at two different places."

"You were at gate number 2?" You frowned.

He nodded," And I ran an errand to fetch you from gate number 1."

Now your cheeks turned red. "You should've discussed the location, pabo." He chuckled and said," I messaged you but got no reply." You cursed under the breath when you realised that you hadn't checked the inbox since early morning. He must've texted you but no way in a million years you would accept your fault.

'Girls are never wrong.'

"It's Monday. I had school." A lame excuse you could come up with. "I'm still a high schooler and tomorrow I had classes too."

"That's why we gotta hurry." He pressed more on accelerator and drove above speed limit.

You clutched whatever got in the grip while the feets spread straight against the front to help you get stiff.

Small screams and shouts of lowering the car were erupted but he dismissed them while driving so casually.

His mocking laugh was offending lol.

When he finally pulled over it was the same spot where he had brought you days before on that motorbike ride but it was different.

He opened the door for you as the word wow, awe, awesome with an exclamation mark got thrown out of your throat. He giggled when you couldn't held back the excitement and speed walk to the blanket with a basket on it. It was under a tree which was decorated with pixie lights and small bulbs.

"It's beu-" You turned around and got the nose bump on his chest.

He bent at your eye level and smiled. "You're ... a dream."

He walked away, kicking a pebble out of his way.

"What do you mean?" You followed him like lost puppy. Watching him grabbing a guitar you stared at him than it and then he asked you to sit beside him on the blanket over the ground.