14. Crime rate of fiance

"Get out you dumbass!" You threw a pillow over him but the door immediately got shut to protect him from any hit.

Argh! You simply put on a big hoodie covering till mid thighs and a lace underwear. Pulling up the sleeves you walked out of the bedroom in pure rage. You were so mad at him that you didn't considered the chilled air brushing over the skin. It was the work of hormones which increased your anger level.

Opening the door you walked into the living room where he was sitting. His attention was on his phone as he was thumping his foot on the floor.

You snatched his phone threw it on the other couch. "Jeon fvcking Jungkook, do you have any sense of awareness. What's the reason you returned for and how did you managed to open the door?"

"A.. " He tilted his head and looked up at you glaring at him. He said," I forgot my phone, so I had to drive back. And guess what, you hadn't locked the door."

"That's not possible. I made sure to lock the door."

"No you didn't. If you had then I wouldn't have to worry about you. Do you know you could've been kidnapped, raped, robbed, etc? I don't give a shit about your feminist sh!t, girl because even men needs protection. So, don't start school with "I CaN pRotEct mYseLf'."

"I actually can."

"You can. But evil people doesn't get scared with a pillow."

"That's coincidence. I knew it was you, so I didn't got my revolver. Otherwise, my reflexes are fast." You flipped your hair back.

He raised his eyebrows. "Is that so?" You nodded in arrogance.

In one swift motion he wrapped his hand around your waist and rolled you down on the couch. He pinned your wrist against the small of your back and anchored his knees outside your thighs. You tried to free yourself but he was physically stronger.

He was amused to see you struggling beneath him. Using a finger he tugged your hair aside. He leaned on and whispered," Job doesn't make you much skilled, darling. It's practice."

"You're messing with the wrong person. I'll- Ahh!"

A red handprint brought heat on the hip. It was unexpected and now your body was on alert. He chuckled. "You talk too much. It ain't the girl I left. If after every two sentence, you'll give a threat then I'd be honored to punish you."

"Do you even know what you are saying?"

"Yes, I do." He peeled up the hem of the hoodie, revealing the lace. "How could you except me to not get turned on? First, I saw you naked. Second, you walk around with those bare legs and then your panty was on my eye level. Aren't you doing so much injustice to me?"

"You're a pervert who can't keep it in his pants. You're fvcking ass g-"

He again slapped your cheek and earned a whimper. "No abusive language. It's not your office. I'm not a criminal. Am I?" He traced his thumb over the buttcrack, temped to rip it away.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"Stop staring me like that. It's like you wanna.. " A tint sprawled on your cheeks as you looked away and let your chin sink into the couch.

"What? Wanna sleep with you?" He giggled watching you blush. Placing his palm over the waist he caressed the skin to and fro. He spanked you once more and this time you moaned. He chuckled before rolling you around and locking your hands above the head.

"Look at your face," he laughed," You look so dumbfounded." His hands went underneath the hoodie travelling up.

"It's not funny, Jungkook. Take your hands off or I might.." You bite your lips when he kneaded the gland. Rolling the thumb on the nipple he dived in to take your lips into his.