15. He is unleashed

Suddenly the siren buzzed in red all over the station. Your eyes widened when the FBI agent walked into the control room along with the superior.

Every person present in the room stirred with adrenaline, taking seat in front of the computers and their headphones on.

Like a call centre a girl picked up a call and turned back. "Sir, we're receiving call from the Seoul Jail, West Politan."

"Put it on speaker." The head commanded.

Several bullets were fired in the background. It was chaotic to even focus on one certain sounds. A trembling voice abruptly started speaking. "Hello, Commissioner in command speaking. There's a explosion in the jail. Prisoners are escaping, we need a back up. I repeat. We need a back up!"

*beep *beep *beep

The call disconnected.

"Y/N?" You turned your attention towards the caller.

"Yes, sir." You gave a salute to the head. He bobbed his head and said," I want you to find out how did they broke security? Also, make sure the guilty ones don't escape. Sir."

"On my move, sir."

" Jimin, take the batch of regiment and assist her before SWATS arrive."

"Yes, Chief." He immediately followed you out after putting on his guns and knives in calves holster. Wearing the emblem given to cops he was now carried the legal authority of regulating the law.

You shared the car with him, two policemen in the backseat to accompany you. Turning on the sirens and cars speeding up above the speed limit in the dawn where no one human was seen, police were assigned the duty to help the government hid the crisis.

Jimin took out the walkie talkie and growled,"Boys, you know what to do. Don't let a single rat run away. Before the the working hours start I want those criminals to be locked up in their cage. Am I understood?"

A solid yes was heard.

A cop from back pushed a tablet forward. "You should see this."

Jimin took it in his hands where Hoseok was reporting the scene in his long fur coat. He was reporting behind a safe hideout from where the camera was capturing the incidents and positions of all the men dressed in black uniforms.

In a whisper Hoseok said,"The East wing of the prison where the mafia leader Kim Namjoon was kept has demolished. Currently you can see him leaning against the crumbled bricks, flicking his lighter on and off. He-Shush.."
Hoseok stopped his cameraman from moving a single inche when a limousine got pulled up in front of them.

The post destruction smoke and dust made it hard for him to see who the men were although the sunlight had spread in the longitude. Moreover they were covering their entire body except eyes.