16. Passcode

The dark corridor with dim lights were as silent as ever that the heels of shoes echoed throughout the space of this underground platform.

Beneath the capital of Korea lays one of the mega metro lines. It's like a maze. New ones replace old ones and the oldest gets forgotten unless a group starts using the area to their own benefit.

He was walking closer to the biometric lock. The sound of steps stopped and he pressed his thumbprint. A green laser moved from one end to another, capturing the color of his iris and a robotic voice asked for the last step confirmation.

[𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎]

"19970901 JK"

[𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍]

The doors part and Jungkook steps inside the base where Yoongi and Namjoon were playing cards.

A wicked smirk sprawled from the corner of lips when Yoongi flicked his eyes up to see Jungkook throwing himself on the couch. Namjoon chuckled with the thought of teasing Jungkook. He bobbed his head to one of the chicks standing in the corner to go and play with the lion.

A shudder ran throughout her spine when she understood the assignment. It was a clear warning from Jungkook to never touch him or he'll personally punish them. A real punishment.

She didn't wanted to end up in any worse condition but going against Namjoon meant not even Yoongi would take her side. With slow steps he approached him who had his eyes closed. Moving around the table she bent to have her hand move across his sculptured chest. Suppressing the shivering she attempted to temptingly press her fingertips.

And he snapped his eyes in pure rage.

Pulling out his shinning gun he shoved it in her mouth. Namjoon and Yoongi paused on seeing the unexpected scene. Never before they saw Jungkook getting triggered when a girl touched him or gave a massage. Of course, he never slept with anyone other than... You.

"Either you are dumb or the dumbest. I won't spare you any mercy. Guards!" He yelled. "Take her to the ice room and freeze her until she regrets her decision." They brutally dragged her out.

She sent a pleading look to Yoongi who turned his eyes away. As mafia you couldn't interfere into someone's affairs. That's the untold rule.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah. That was rough, you know." Yoongi looked at the speaker. Namjoon continued," She was only doing her job."

Jungkook scoffed before taking a glass and pouring wine in it. He said,"I don't care. She isn't worth of any pity." He took a sip and licked his lips clean before sitting beside Yoongi.

Namjoon stared at the boy sitting across him and thought about how much Jungkook had grown in couple of years, not only physically but with mind strategies he was the cleverest.

Also, he had to clear his doubt too.

"It's been a week since I escaped the prison but I still don't get it. Why did you killed one of our men who tried to kill the cop?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow," When?"

"Ask him," Namjoon leaned back and played flicked a cube.

Jungkook gulped the drink and said," He was unprofessional."

Yoongi scoffed. He could see through the youngest member. "You're such a liar." It took Jungkook aback. "What do you mean?"

The leader said," I know the way you lie, Jungkook. You might be the leader of the new pack but I still dominate this business."

Jungkook slammed the glass down on the desk and the cards fly in the air. "It's a collab, hyung. Don't forget that. I don't work for you, I work with you."