The Truth X Reality

The day slowly started to turn to night, it was a beautiful sunset, and it was a lovely sight to behold.

Two individuals were preparing for dinner tonight, it was going to be a relaxing night to eat. A certain chimera was beginning to awaken Once again.

"What.....What happened? Said Pitou, she then felt a stinging sensation across her face. "what the hell...? How did I get..." Before she finished her sentence she remembered what happened, and then realized she was in the cabin from earlier.

Pitou rushed out of the room and headed for the back of the cabin, once she got outside she saw the two eating their meals.

" Oh, looks like you're finally awake again," the girl said with a smile.

" HAHA! WELCOME TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING!" the large chimera said, with his usual booming voice.

"And you came in just in time for Dinner!" He said, Pitou just looked at the two and was unsure what to say at the moment.

And honestly, she felt embarrassed knowing that she was easily taken out with one single hit, not to mention a little bit of her Pride was hurt.

" How could this large buffoon take me out so easily?...have I gotten this weak?" She thought to herself.

"Hey, are you just going to stand there? You should come and join us to eat." The girl said. "Come and sit, we got a plate for you!" The large figure said as he handed the large plate to Pitou.

She looked at the plate and saw how delicious it looked, she quietly sat down next to them and started to eat. As she was eating she realized just how delicious it was she began to eat quite vigorously.

" This is...really good" she quietly said and started to slow down her eating, but this did not get unnoticed by the two.

"Hehe, looks like someone is enjoying it, Master you have outdone yourself with your food once again." The girl said.

"Haha! I knew she like it! It's beef stew and spicy curry, I got a good deal from the Town." He said.

"Oh, you went to town? I didn't know" the girl said. "Yup, I got a good price too, had some Humans looking at me but it was all good, I had some people to help me out." He said.

" I'll be sure to come with you next time, this beef stew and Curry are delicious!" The girl said happily, the three enjoyed their meal and to Pitou's surprise, it was a nice moment of peace until the girl asked her a question.

"So you got a name? Otherwise, Master is just going to call you Sleeping Beauty." She said, Pitou hesitated for a moment but revealed her name.

"My name is Neferpitou, but Pitou is fine," she said.

"That's a pretty name, I like it." She said with a smile. " My name is Millianna."