The Big Apple

3 Days passed and our group had time to finally relax and enjoy themselves in the meantime, everyone seemed to get along pretty well for the most part.

So on the final day, the group wanted to do something fun before they left for Yorknew City. They decided to go to the beach and enjoy some sun for the day, although Pitou wasn't against the idea but knowing who Makoto and Millianna are, it was safe to say they wanted her to try on outfits.

(Which they did)

It was a beautiful day and the beach was just as beautiful to look at. And of course, Pitou was hesitant to come out of the changing room after trying on many swimsuits.

"Guys... Couldn't I just wear something that's not...too revealing?" Pitou said as she tried to hide her outfit thinking it would be too embarrassing.

" Pitou~ come on now...I'll ask Gon to help you come out" 😏 Makoto said as she was pushing Pitou's buttons in a teasing manner.

"Alright...Makoto -///////-" She said.

A few minutes later after finally changing Pitou stepped out and showed off her outfit. 

" *sigh* Happy now?

" *sigh* Happy now? ....."

It was safe to say that she was a little embarrassed, but Millianna and Makoto were gushing about how cute she looked. They couldn't help but tease their friend as she couldn't fight it and just allowed them to have fun.

Pitou was easy to read since she would always get flustered at embarrassing moments like this. At this point, this was just routine for them to not mess with her, if anything they were just eating this up.

"Come on, you look cute! You should stop being so shy about stuff like this." Millianna said to her.

"Yeah! You've always been like this, so it's time you start showing how sexy you are Pitou! Besides, you look like you could turn some heads with your looks.😁" Makoto said, trying to boost her confidence.

"I appreciate the compliment, but you guys are always messing with me, It's like you guys get a kick out of it or something. -//////-" Said Pitou.

This was true since they did enjoy messing with her, this was their normal routine since they had always been like this for years. The countless adventures they had it's gotten them closer as friends and to understand each other. Their friendship only grew stronger as time went by, and now with Rem and Gon joining them, a new adventure was on the horizon.

" Alright...if you had your fun I'm going to get some ice cream, you guys want anything?" Pitou asked the two.

Makoto wanted to get a chocolate cone and Millianna only wanted a soda, with that Pitou left to get the items. But as she left the two had decided to play a little prank on her.

"So you saw that little clip I sent you?😏" Makoto asked giving her a devilish grin.

"That little dancing clip with the human? You're bad...but so am I 😈" Millianna replied.