Prologue

Attention: PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THE BOOK!

  If you are the type of person that gets very angry over grammatical errors and stuff, then this book IS NOT FOR YOU! I was VERY YOUNG when I wrote this book, and I am a much better writer.

MUCH MUCH BETTER. I was re-reading this the other day, and couldn't help but cringe 50 times in each chapter. It's horrible, and my current works are much better. 

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to MissHighDoom for being a great follower, thnx!

[EDITED]

       "Uhhhhhhhh why won't this stupid thing fit in here...?" I whined pouting.

Knowing I had no other choice, I got off my luggage and took in a big breath of air. Who knew trying to pack to go to another country was this difficult?

       "Stop making a fuss and hurry up! Our flight's in a couple of hours. If we don't get there in time then we're gonna have to wait a whole year just to go." My dear mother said, making it sound like it's all my fault we're running late.

      "You know what would make this quick and easier? If you helped me out here!" I told mom. I mean hey! she seriously can't just stand there making me do all the work?! Seriously.

**************************************************

      "MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMY" yelled my little brother Jackson, "Meghan won't let me here songs with her, I'm so booooooored." He complained once again. Jeez kid, use something else.

      "MOM!!! Jackson can't here songs with me, let him play games on his own iPod." I snapped glaring at my brother. If you have an iPod use it goddammit. who likes to share anyways?

      "Would you two please stop your bickering and figure this out yourself? Your all such babies." Mom muttered under her breath. "You to are honestly driving me nuts, we only have a couple of minutes till we land In England, at least be quiet till we get there!!!"

       "Jackson, give mom the peaceful time she deserves, please just use your own iPod." I said exasperated. I was trying to make sure my mom didn't hear.

        After a few minutes of thinking Jackson finally replied with a "fine..." Finally, at least I get a little bit of peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, this is my first official book and i hope u like it so far.

you might be wondering why it's so short, well i promise the further u read the longer it gets.

so VOTE COMMENT SHARE BYE!!!

:)~shanjida