Change of a deal

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to Pranju18 for being a follower, thnx!

YAY I'm finally out of writers block, and sorry i haven't been updating in a long long time, but this chapter is gonna be a blast hopefully.

***********************************************************

The next morning I woke up with the sound of my crappy alarm, I slowly sat up and formed the guts to press snooze on my alarm.

I looked out the window, it was dark and damp, and gray clouds were starting to form, way to start a day sky...

I jumped out of my bed and went into the shower, maybe getting wet would make the day better I guess?!

After getting out of the shower, I pulled together an outfit. A white elbow sleeved tee with a sleeveless denim vest, black skinny jeans with UGGs, and of course medium silver hoops for earrings. 

 I think I made an improvement in fashion, and I'm proud of it. I slung my bag over my shoulder, and ran downstairs.

Jackson was as usual sitting on the counter eating while watching transformers.

"Hey mom,whats for breakfast?" I asked enthusiastically, you see I could smell the delicious scrambled eggs mom made, she always makes the best eggs, but she only makes them in a rare occasion. 

That's why I asked.

"Don't play dump with me Meghan, I made scrambled eggs your favorite," she said with a smile on her face.

"Yay, you know how much I LOVE your eggs, but anyways whats the occasion?" I took a plate of my favorite breakfast and sat down on the counter.

"What occasion, I have no idea what you are talking about, there does not have to be an occasion when a mom just wants to make a good breakfast," she said slumping on every word at the end, while putting on her lying face which is easily identifiable.

 She is a very bad liar.

"Mom I know your lying, spill it out," I say while chomping on my eggs, hey who can blame me? Wait 'till you taste mom's delicious eggs.

"Fine, you got me, my boss is coming over today, and so you children have to behave today, okay?" she asked, mostly looking over at Jackson.

"Ok mom," said a chorus of two kids. Obviously two kids being Jackson and I.

************************************************

"Wow you look nice today," complimented a very familiar Taylor. The sudden statement froze me, especially because she said it as soon as I slammed my locker shut.

"Way to make a gesture there," I said smiling.

"Yeah yeah, so whats the occasion?" she said. "I mean you usually don't try to make an improvement in clothes," she snorted looking at me with her spill-it-out glare.

"Nothing, seriously nothing, I just thought that maybe if I make an improvement in fashion, then my day will become better," I grinned.

Rrrrrrrrring rrrrrrrrrrring , the bell rang signaling it's time for first period.

"Ok, whatever you say," she shrugged not convinced in anything I said. "What class have you got?" she asked curious.

"Umm..wait.......theater" I said taking out my binder schedule.

"Oh, well good luck on that, bye gotta go" she said waving and winking as she went down the hall to history class.

I walked into the classroom to see Mrs .T fast asleep, while students were throwing paper planes, and chit chatting. I found my seat, the same seat I sat in last week, and to not a surprise, next to me was my butt head of a partner, Chase.

A.k.a. hottest guy in the world!, I stupidly thought.

"Hello Sweetheart," he said, the smirk never leaving his face, I wish I could just take an eraser and erase the shit out of that smile, but poor me can not do that.

"Can you not call me that, it's so cheesy," I said.

"Fine, I guess it's a change in the deal, from now on I call you.....munchkin".

"Seriously, where do you come up with these cheesy stuff," I asked my cheeks becoming a deep shade of scarlet.

You gotta admit, when a hot guy calls you munchkin, there's nothing else to do but blush.

"Hey, munchkin is not a cheesy name, in fact any girl would die to be called any nickname by me," he said with a wink. 

Here it goes again!

"And right now I'd die to give them my place if I could," I shrugged back at him.

"Yeah yeah I know you want to deny that munchkin," he said again winking.

What is it with this guy?

"Would you stop winking, it's getting very annoying," I said growling like a lion, well not really. 

"Only if you give me a kiss," he said, doing that wavy thing guys do with their eyebrows.

"Keep dreaming butt head, keep dreaming," I said, but I couldn't help but wonder.