You'd Make a Really Good Stripper!

After we got out of KFC, and our stomachs were as fat as a hippo......just kidding!

Anyways, after we came out we all headed back towards the car, sitting in the seats before, me and Chase had an argue if he should tie me up or not.

"If we don't tie you up, you'd keep on rambling about stupid things!" he said.

"If you tie me up, who's gonna be your entertainer, huh?" I replied.

"Who the heck said we needed an entertainer!"

"P-lease, a second without me you guys would have been soggy bananas!"

"Is that even a thing?!"

"idiot, it means bored, use your brain for once, oh wait, you don't have one!"

That just earned me a roll of eyes.

"Dude, I think she's right" said Matt.

"yeah, I mean it's cute when she does that" Mason said.

"Why thank you I rolled my eyes. "At least someone agrees with me"

Me and Chase kept on arguing while Nate and Mr.Man whore kept on blabbering about my sexy figure, and that he calls dibs on banging me or something like that!

At the end it turned out that I wasn't gonna get tied up to my seat for the sake of the other boys since they were on my side. Yeah I rock, I know!

______________________________________________________________________

The car was silent as "Chains" by Nick Jonas was playing, well long story short, after the argument me and Chase had, then I just told him to change the old vinyl song they had, and so I got to choose my station, and then we all ended up hearing Chains, and then Chase started ignoring me saying I was ridiculous. I'll think of revenge later!

I was humming at the song closing my eyes thinking of what would be happening at home now, when the car stopped.

I looked at the window to find we were in front of an old house, broken windows, dirty doors, vines growing on the edges, a perfect horror house.

"Matt, where are we?" I asked nervous.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be here for you" Mr.Man whore smirked.

That's it! "First of all, do not 'babe' me mister, and second of all, are you Matt?"

"I can be if you want me to" was all his reply.

"Don't mind him, he's always like that when he sees hot chicks" Mason said. 

I blushed. Wait what! Meghan Tresca doesn't freaking blush!

Mason smirked. "Don't worry, your not gonna get hurt, we are just here to graffiti Mr.Popkernel's house."

"Mr.Pop- who?' I asked.

"You know, Mr.Popkernel, our math teacher." Nate said.

"Damn, this school has some weird names..." I said as we all stepped out of the car, spray cans in hand.

I walked over to Chase.

"Hey Chase, what do I do?" I asked confused as everyone went to do their jobs.

No reply.

"Chase?" I asked again.

Again no reply.

"Fine be like that!" I said as I turned around myself to walk away ignoring him.

I was about to walk away when a warm hand grabbed my wrist and spinned me round and pulled me closer to it. I opened my eyes to chase's hot face. I mean.....