Perfect.....

I was sitting on my bed with One Last Time on full volume. I was dancing on my bed, funny thing was I had my hair in pigtails, I was wearing wacky glasses and I was singing with a hair brush considering it as a microphone.

Okay I know it's cheesy and everything but still, who said it wasn't fun!

So One Last Time, I need to be the one who takes you home,

One more time, I promise after that I'll let you go

Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart

all I Really Care is you wake up in my ar-

I got cut off by a voice,

"Woah slow down lady" said the voice.

"I looked out my window, and there she was, Taylor herself laughing her butt off at me.

"Hey don't judge me" I said pouting as I turned my iPod off.

"Well if you didn't want me to judge you might have thought about closing your window AND CURTAINS, I mean seriously hearing you sing is one thing, seeing you dance looking ridiculous is something totally off."

I rolled my eyes, "yah yah just admit your jealous of my outstanding and amazing talent"

"whatever floats your boat lady" she said. "anyways, you know how Matt invited us to his party on Monday, well I've never been to his parties and I heard they top the chain, so maybe we wanna go shopping today?" she said nervously.

"sure, I mean I have to make a good impression on my first party since I came here" I said.

"Great get ready I'll pick you up" she said leaving from her window.

"wait we're going now?" i asked too late, wow she takes these things serious.

I quickly went to my wardrobe and took out anything I could find. A pair of Denim shorts and a black tank top with a gray cardigan. Underneath my shorts I wore black nude leggings and paired it with boots. I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs.

"Mom I'm going to the mall with Taylor" I yelled loud enough for her to hear.

"Okay sweetie come home before supper" and with that I opened the door to find Taylor right about to knock, perfect timing.

"Oh so your ready, great" she said, we went into her car and drove off.

_______________________________________________

Me and Taylor were walking through the mall trying to find me a perfect dress, Taylor already got hers, she has a white high low dress that's up to her knees, the top is net while the bottom is silk, both being separated with a silver glittery belt, It was nice but not my style.

"Uhhhh, face it, we will never find the dress of my dreams" I said and just when I was done with my sentence, there it was, my dream dress sitting in the display case calling "Meghan meghan, buy me buy me".

I quickly ran to the dress without telling Taylor,

"Megh where are you going" she yelled running after me.

Finally after I got to the display case I just couldn't get my eyes off it.

"woah" I heard Taylor say. "it's beautiful"

"I know right" I said. The dress was beautiful, it was a turquois with a a brown belt, and it had glitter at the bottom, it was up to my knees and a bit puffy, it was a perfect dress, perfect!