Truth or Dare (Part-2)

This Chapter is continuing the one before, so just wanna say

VOTE         COMMENT           SHARE          AND YEAH!!  :)     

Hope u like this chappie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dare you...." Taylor thought for a while.

My palms were probably puddles right now. 

In a seconds of time, my life was about to become ruined.

This is why I hate this game, whenever Taylor is drunk, she gives the most dangerous or humiliating dares, and we'll you're not really supposed to back up or else they call you freaking chickens!

"aha" Taylor continued. "I dare you, Meghan Tresca...to make out with the person on your left.."

I looked to the right to see Mason, wide eyed. WAIT, THAT FREAKING MEANS CHASE IS ON MY LEFT!

"WHAT, No, no way!" I yelled.

"uh, I'm not done yet" Taylor grinned evilly. "I dare you Meghan Tresca to make out with the person on your left, in front of us.." She grinned her eyes wicked.

"Over my dead body!" I screamed.

Everyone whistled and clapped. "Now that's a sight I wanna see" someone yelled.

"Aww why not, is Meghan a freaking Chicken? Bawk bawk" they teased.

I was speechless as I turned to my left to see a grinning Chase winking at me.

I got up and pouted. "This is only a dare and doesn't mean anything" I screeched as I grabbed Chase by the collar while scowling at Taylor who was laughing maniacally along with the boys.

We both walked to a much wider pillar where it was a nice view for everyone, Taylor insisted not me. I know you're probably thinking about how a traitor she is, I totally agree.

I leaned against the pillar while Chase whispered in my ear. "All that a eager to get a piece of me, aren't we?" He teased. 

I scowled, but before I can reply he pulled me closer to him.

And I was met with fireworks. His lips met mine and automatically my body lit up. 

It's like it felt so right. I automatically answered his kiss, while I tasted his warm minty and sweet lips.

It was the perfect moment, one a girl always dreamed of.

I mean I believed in sparks, but never in my life did I think about millions of fireworks!

Our lips moved in sync while I kept pulling him closer and closer till there was no gap at all.

His hands fell on my waist while I held onto his neck. It felt like a I was on cloud nine. I never wanted to stop. 

It was million times better than my first kiss. And then I remembered him. 

It all came flooding back to me as I frowned in the kiss and automatically pulled away as I glanced at Chase to see a frown in his lips too.

Did he not enjoy it.

I sat back down while everyone was clapping and cheering like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Well it was to me.

Shutup.

I saw Chase I  the corner of my eyes sit next to me avoiding eye contact.