Under the Stars

"Singing in the shower, la la di, la la da, la la da" I sang as the warm relaxing water of the shower comforted me. 

Okay, you might think I'm crazy, but one thing you should know about me, I love to sing in the shower. Even if my voice sounds as bad as a cat scratching the black board.

I heard a faint knock on the door. "Megh, are you done, mom's calling you" I heard Jack's voice call out.

"Wait a sec" I yelled back, as I finished scrubbing myself and slowly turned off the shower, a cold breeze immediately hitting me.

I swiftly got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me as I blow dried my hair.

After locking the door, and double making sure the curtains were closed I put on my favorite hello kitty tank top, and black sweatpants that said 'DREAM' on the butt. 

Yeah laugh all you want! Like I care.

I slipped on my slippers and went downstairs obeying my moms call.

I sat on the spinny tool and grabbed a grape from the fruit basket as I popped it into my mouth.

"Yes mom"

"OKay honey, since tomorrow is the weekends, on Sunday we're all gonna have to go to grandma's and stay there" she said as she cleaned the kitchen of left over dinner.

"Seriously? But moooom, you know that it's Carli's birthday on Sunday!"  I whined.

And it was true, Carli had announced like more than a 100 times that it was her birthday on Sunday and that we were all invited. I just can't wait to see the look of hurt on her face.

"Well this is serious honey. You could just send her a birthday gift from grandma's place" 

"fiiiiiine" I whined like a three year old. "Anything else?"

"Nope" she popped the 'p' like a kid.

I dashed upstairs and plopped on my bed sorting my mind through.

After what seemed like half an hour, I finally decided to take a look at the time.

12:00. Time to go to sleep.

I mean it's not that I sleep this early on weekends, it's just that I guess I have nothing better to do.

I pulled the comforters on me, and snuggled to sleep.

After a few minutes I tossed and turned, but I just couldn't fall asleep.

I took out my phone.

12:45

Wow! Just great.

After finally not sleeping I decided to text Taylor.

Meghan: Sup:)

Taylor: Can't Sleep???

Meghan: Yope...

Taylor: Me either!

Meghan: so.......what do ya wanna do?!

Taylor: I donna know?

Meghan: Hmm....let's just talk.