Don't judge a book by it's cover!

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to Spiertjie for being a nice follower, thnx!

"Okay class, as I was saying, and hopefully I don't get any interruptions" Mrs.T said looking at Chase and I sharply. "Today we will be going to a whole other level, since I was a past actor star, I will be giving you guys the opportunity to act in a major school play, this class only gets to audition for the play "It Led to...". "I will be giving you your audition scripts tomorrow, and next week is your auditioning".

We get to audition for a school play, that's awesome, last year in my old school I auditioned for a school play too, and lets just say, I nailed it.

"Now class, in order to become a good actor we have to learn how to act. Lets do a little warm up, yes. Please pair up with the person next to you and express your feelings for this movie your gonna audition for, make it seem like your acting. Remember your partner is not permanent for the rest of the year, just for now", and with that Mr.T left me in disappointment!

I looked around to see if the girl next to me was free to become partners, but apparently she teamed up with the other girl next to her.

"Guess it's just you and me then," I heard the  voice I hoped I wouldn't hear say.

I quickly turn around my hair flying with me, and in case you didn't know they were in curls.

And again as usual there he was the hottest boy in town, asking me to be his partner, well it's not really asking, it's not like it's a choice.

"Yeah, I guess it's just you and me..." I say, a little nervous, play cool Megh, play cool.

"So I heard your the new student," he says.

"And I heard your the schools ugly bad boy" I say with a smirk playing, whoa Megh.

"Excuse my pardon, but I know you wanna deny that sweetheart," he says with his signature smile.

"Really do I?" I ask putting a smile on too.

Conceited pig alert, conceited pig alert, beep beep beep beep, the alarm rang in my head.

"Mr.Carter and Ms. Tresca, I said no flirting!" said Mrs.T, way to make a big idiot out of yourself fatso.

"Says the one with oogly eyes," I accidentally mumbled out.

"Ooh, new, and already insulting teachers, I'm starting to like you," he says while fishing his phone out of his pocket.

"Who wouldn't?," I snort unattractively. Who the heck cares how I act like, not me.

"So what's your name?" he asks with amusement written all over his face.

"Meghan, whats your name butt head?" I ask, still smiling like an idiot.

"The sexy un-deniable gods name is Chase, Chase Carter," he cockily smirks. 

There he goes again with his undeniably attractive smirk!

"Nah, I like butt head better," I say giving out a little laugh. "It suits you more, ya know?"

"Fine if you call me butt head, I call you sweetheart, deal?" he says sticking his hand out.

"Deal" I smile, as we both shake hands. 

Man this guy is a douche, and I thought he was hot, you know what they say, don't judge a book by it's cover!

******************************************************************

Hey guys it's me Shanjida, hope you liked this chapter

Anyhow this chapter is dedicated to DragonBookSlayer too for creating this amazing cover, a million thank yous, and hope u guys like it to!!!

VOTE SHARE COMMENT THNX :)