Ew, Gross as hell...

I was walking around the house trying to track down the bathroom, I got to pee, and fast. Let me rewind the tape, Me and Taylor, and Matt and Chase and all the other freaks for friends were all in a room playing truth or dare, and since I most certainly hate the game I tried to make an excuse to go to the bathroom, and when Matt was giving directions I obviously didn't listen, and right in that moment when I got out of the room, my Blatter system was about to erupt.

   As I was saying I went upstairs and downstairs, walking passed so many gross couples making out and people vomiting in flower pots. Wow this house is huge, i can't even find the bathroom and I checked so many rooms. Finally I went back to the 2nd floor and was about to cross the hallway when I heard a laugh. i quickly turned around to find a guy, he was a bit taller than me and had a black beanie on with a gray shirt and jeans, and he had a black gem earring on one ear, so this party also has nimrods, wow! Such a surprise!  Note the sarcasm, of course it has nimrods, its a teenage cliche party!

   As I was looking at the guy that looked like a Hank, I mean seriously he does! Hank here was smirking an evil smirk, and when I say evil I'm serious, he looks like he was about to do something to me, no no no this can't happen!

  "So sweetheart, you look like your lost, maybe I can help you" he winks.

  "Umm...n-no th-thank-k-you" I replied nervously and tried to make a run for it when a warm hand grabbed my wrist forcefully.  "don't leave just yet hot stuff" he said as he pulled me and grabbed me closer to his chest forcefully. I tried to get out of his hurtful grip but it was no use I tell you.

  "Umm...I'm sorry b-but my friends are w-waiting for m-me" I somehow got out of my mouth.

  "Oh, don't worry, I'm sure they won't mind of your in some important business" he said and before I got to reply he pushed my hardly towards the rock wall, and he slobbered his face onto mine, his lips brushed roughly against mine and his tongue started pushing and licking my lips. As you can see this type of 'important business' is my weakness. Then his slobbering face went from my face to my neck, damn this guy doesn't even know how to kiss correctly!

   I forcefully shut my eyes close trying to pus away, but again no use. Tears were falling down my cheeks and I tried my best to not explode into sobs as my stomach was churning. Then all of a sudden it all stopped, everything was gone, including the gross slobbering face that was sucked onto me.

  I carefully opened my eyes to find a bloody nose Hank on the floor, and I looked the other way to find someone, Chase freaking Carter was the one who saved me from the bloody bi*ch of a Hank!

~~Chase's POV~~

  I was walking down the hallway for the search of Meghan, she's been out an awfully long time and so I assisted on finding her, I went upstairs and downstairs and then I gave up and was about to go into Matt's room when I found a familiar face, Hank aka the schools only male slut slobbering kisses into Meghan's neck, while she was trying to struggle out of his grip, Hank might be a slut but I wasn't gonna let him rape my Megh,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait what,,,,,,,,what did I just say, I don't like Megh, I must be too drunk too function. 

  I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and ran and smacked Hank to the floor, giving him a bloody nose, he desrved it messing with my thoughts! I quickly faced my attention to Meghan, she was still glued to the wall, shivering and her eyes were close. 

  I couldn't get my eyes off her, she looked breathtaking, when I was in Matt's room I didn't look at her at all since I was busy making out with Valerie, I mean she's not my girlfriend and I don't ever plan on getting in a relationship with her, but making out with girls gets my mind off of things, which in that case was Meghan. So I'm not exactly a slut!

  Finally Meghan opened her eyes and saw Hank on the floor with a bloody nose, then she saw me and came rushing over to me and sobbing in my chest taking me by surprise. But I eventually hugged her back, who wouldn't?! My shirt was drowning with her tears but that was okay, I was gonna let her get all her tears out, especially when she went through something like this. It was then I realized that it has been over like 20 minutes and my bros would be looking for me if I was out for long, so I quickly but gently tried to make Meghan face me, and as soon as my eyes met hers I felt so bad, for some odd reason. She was all pale and her eyes were filled with tears and her mascara was running down her cheeks, she might be a hot mess but she still looked adorable and cute no matter what!

Uhhh snap out of the phase?! I thought.

"Umm.....Meghan are you okay" I asked my voice filled with concern.

"No, I'm honestly not okay, did you see what he did to me" she said between heavy sobs.

"It'll be alright" I replied.

"I'm sorry" she said looking into my eyes. Oh those beautiful chocolate brown eyes, uh snap out of it Chase.

"Sorry, for what?" I asked confused.

"F-for getting you into this mess, and for drowning your shirt with my tears" she said looking down at the floor probably ashamed. Awwww she doesn't need to be ashamed, uhhhhhh what is wrong with me and my thoughts, is Meghan invading my mind.

"It's alright" I said. "Look I'll take you home and tell the guys that you're okay and that you had an emergency so you had to go, alright?!" I asked hoping she'd say yes.

"Thank you" she cried. 

"aww, you don't need to thank me sugar pop" I answered trying to  lighten up her mood.

A faint smile crossed her face. "I appreciate your kindness butt head" she said happily, see I told you I had the charm!

****************************************************************************

After a few minutes of a silent car ride I finally pulled over in front of Meghan's house and walked her to the front door.

  "Umm....Chase, thank you, thank you for everything you did today, I thought you were a heartless nimwit, but I was wrong" she smiled. Eeeeh, I heard worse, I brushed it off confidently. 

"It's okay sugar pop, you don't need to thank me" I said smirking.

"Oh and umm promise to not to tell anyone what happened, please" she said with her twinkling eyes.

"promise" I replied.

"pinkie promise" she said trying to piss me off.

"Pinkie promise with ice cream sprinkles and a cherry on top" I said laughing.

"eeeh forget the sprinkles, I hate them, um i like chocolate syrup on top" she said, and with that she gave me a light peck on the cheek and left inside her house.

Wait did she just give me a peck on the cheek. With that though my cheeks turned a ferocious shade of red, as I entered my car. Oh how a girl can make my day!

~~Meghan's POV~~

I entered my house, just the smell of it cheered me up again, not that Chase didn't! Wait what, what is happening in my mind! uhh forget it!

I went in my room and quickly went into the shower, trying to get Hank's dirtiness off of me. I stripped off my clothes and turned on the warm shower, water raining down on me. I scrubbed myself like a billion times before I was satisfied that i had no germs on me! I changed into my comfy minnie mouse PJ's (don't call me a baby). I slumped on my bed still not forgetting the incident that happened today, and me confidently pecking Chase on the cheek, uhhh how am I gonna face him tomorrow. But still the filthy memories of Hank always came floating back. After probably an hour or so my eyelids were as heavy as bricks and weighed down causing me to drift to sleep with a thought. I can't believe what happened today, eww....gross as hell.