The Cookie Jar Incident

"Oh yes the past can hurt, but you can either run from it or learn from it" Rafiki said, as I was watching the movie The lion king for like the millionth time. Yet I still adore it. It was like not even the sad part yet I was tearing my eyes out with sour tears and blowing my nose for the gazillion time, and my nose was red like I had a stuffed nose full of snot, but I didn't, I think.

    I heard a crash from the kitchen from out of nowhere and then it hit me that mom wasn't home, who could it be I thought I paused my most amazing movie and grabbed a bottle of air freshener in case it was a robber to spray it in his or hers eyes, smart I know. I slowly tiptoed to the kitchen trying to not make a sound with my clumsy feet. I made to the kitchen with the air freshener in front of my chest in case to spray ahead of hand, it's okay, you don't need to call me smart!

    I heard someone rushing to pick something up so I quickly ran and sprayed in their eyes before I could even manage who it was, but I did see the eyes of the person and to my mistake the eyes looked awfully familiar.

    "Oh my god, Jackson I'm so sorry, I thought you were a robber or something" I said panicking, just realizing that I sprayed air freshener in my little brother's eyes. Oops, so maybe I should think before I do!?

    "what was that for" I heard Jackson say before I zone out taking my mind to what Jackson has broken mom's favorite cookie jar. 

   I cut Jackson out before he could finish, "Jackson, do you know what you did, you broke mom's fave cookie jar, she is gonna kill you" I yelled.

  "well first of all, it was an accident, I was just trying to get a cookie, second of all mom won't kill me because I have never heard of a mother to kill her son, and third, at least your not the one with air freshener in your eyes, probably burning your eye sockets out!" was his clever reply, my younger brother is not smarter than  me!

   "yeah yeah whatever, your still getting grounded, I'm telling mom what you did" I said trying to sound smart.

   "Well than we're even cause I'm telling mom what you did too" he said, and with that I gave him one of my famous scowls and went back to watching my time worthy movie, ha, my scowls are cow scaring worthy, and Jackson is a dumb as a cow!

***************************************************************************************

I heard someone open the front door, right when the movie was about to end. I paused and looked at a angry mom staring at something in front of the kitchen, uh  oh, I think she found out about the cookie jar. Oops. Well not my fault!

Then came what I was expecting ages ago, "MEGHAN!" yelled my mom, well of course it would be me, why would Jackson do such a thing?! (note the sarcasm). 

I ran into the kitchen, "Mom it wasn't me, it was Jackson, I'm saying the truth" I said, fearing the look mom was giving me right now, why in the world would I take the risks to brake my moms favorite cookie jar, huh?

"JACKSON!" she yelled again, and as I was expecting Jackson came into the room with those innocent eyes and good boy smile he always plays around mom, that nitwit!

"yes mom?" he asked as id he knew no exact thing, acting with mom, hey, only I can act with mom I thought, oh boy, I'll teach him a lesson.

"Oh don't play all innocent you little twirt, what? You think you can fool mom, more or less fool me?!" I was going bonkers.

"Mom,  Meghan is scaring me again" staying back from me as if I was a dangerous disease, yeah, a disease that's about to kick your ass goodbye! Wow, I was on a role tonight.

"Meghan don't you dare blame your brother for your dis behaved actions" she warned.

"But mom I di-" i was interrupted. 

"Hold your tongue, you clean this mess up right now and learn to speak the truth, I don't know where you inherit this lie telling trait from, certainly not me!" she said and left me all alone with the devil himself.

"Jackson..." I growled my monster side awakening, no one accuses me of something I didn't do.

"Don't just stand there drooling, you heard mom, get to work" he said and left me with no choice, that demon.

"I will get my revenge you..you...you barnacle" I said randomly, and got to work before any other trouble.

****************************************************************************************

I was done cleaning up my room before I heard a knock on the door.

"come in" I said, and felt my mattress dip at the weight of someone no other than my mother.

"Honey, we need to talk" she said.

"On the fact that i got framed by my little brother?" I asked still clinging onto that memory.

"No it's not about the cookie jar, I'm taking Jackson to a doctor's appointment and while I'm gone i'm going to leave you at a different place" and that caught my attention.

"Mom, I don't need a place, I always stay home alone when you and Jackson are out" I whined.

"I'm having a bad feeling something bad will happen" she said probably thinking about the cookie jar incident".

"But mom I di-" I stopped thinking I couldn't fight mom. "Who's house?" I gave in.

"You remember Mrs.Carter right?" she asked, and with that I fell into a big pit of trouble.

**********************************************************************************************

"Okay here you go, remember, I'll pick you up after the appointment" and with that the car sped up and left, leaving me in front of the Carter house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's me, sorry i haven't updated in a long time, traveling issues, anyway I know this chapter is short, but the next chapter will be awesome! Next chapter teaser: Kentucky Fried chicken! 

  And thank you to all my readers, I never thought I'd make it to 300 readers, wow! 

VOTE                   SHARE                 COMMENT                AND SO ON! M'k bye! :)