Hottie Alert!

"Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy

Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack

'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back!"

I sang as I walked to the bathroom, all excited for school.

I know, you might be like, 'what? Meghan, excited for school?! Pffts, yeah right!'

Well, then you think wrong, cause yes, Meghan is happy for school.

Why? You may ask.

Well that's easy. Last night I couldn't stop thinking about how Chase of all people was gonna take me to school today, and all of Taylor's stupid plan. Until that is, when Taylor sent me a photo of the guy that was gonna help me get over Chase. And woah was he a major hottie.

Like 'Hottie Alert' over here!

And not only that, but even his name is hot! Sebastian, Sebastian Adams!!!

I quickly got out of the bathroom, and slipped on a white sweatshirt with light blue denim skinny jeans. I paired it up with white feather earrings and a small golden charm bracelet. I curled my hair into wavy strands, and grabbed my vintage book bag. I ran down the stairs as I heard a honk.

Must Be Chase.

"Bye Ma" I said as I grabbed a coffee and headed out the door.

"Well you're excited" he said as he unlocked the doors for me.

I just shrugged and sat down in the passengers seat.

"Why are you so off lately?" he looked at me.

"I'm not off lately" I forced a smile, and went back to looking out the door.

Okay, so maybe I was off lately.

"Okay" he shrugged and started the car.

~~~

After many awkward and silent moments in Chase's car, he walked me to my class, by choice.

"Meghan!" I heard someone yell my name.

Me and both Chase turned around to meet a familiar blond, and of course next to her was Sebastian.

"Hey" I said, pretending I knew nothing was happening.

"Hey Meghan, Chase" she nodded at the both of us, and Chase nodded back. "This is my friend Sebastian, he's new here, and where gonna help him!" she assured us.

We both smiled at him, me and Chase that is.

I watched as Chase and Sebastian shared an awkward handshake, and Sebastian just smiled at me.

Taylor looked at her watch. "Oh, well guys, it's getting late, I better get to class, Meghan, can you show Sebastian to the office?" she smiled and walked away, winking at me. Clever.

I felt Chase tense up behind me, jealousy.

"So you must be Meghan then, Taylor talks a lot about you", he smiled.

"Yeah, she talks about you too" I smiled, as we shared a romantic 2 second stare. "Well, I better show you to the office, don't wanna be late on the first day" I laughed as we both walked together.

"Bye Chase" I smirked as we walked away. I felt Chase shoot daggers at the back of Sebastian's head, but who the hell cares?

"So...., this might be awkward...", he said looking down.