Lifesavers!

"Are you done yet?", I asked frustrated at Taylor taking a long time to do my make up. "I only asked for light make up" I reminded.

Currently, me and Taylor were getting ready for Kiara's pool party. Taylor and  I went shopping a wile ago for swimming suits. Taylor bought a navy blue bikini with white ankers, and it made her blue eyes pop out more, she looked gorgeous. While I on the other hand had a light orange bikini that was laced white. I looked terrible. 

"Done!", Taylor squealed, as I looked at myself in the mirror. On top of my swimming clothes was a white baggy tank top and denim jeans up to my knees. My hair was let out and I had eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss on. 

"Eh", I mumbled as I slipped on my sandals.

"Stop being so modest, you know you look great", she smirked as she grabbed her purse and we headed out.

"Yeah, okay", I unattractively snorted. Taylor rolled her eyes at this.

"Bye mom, where leaving", I kissed her goodbye and went to Jackson to mess his hair. "Bye Jackypoo!" I giggled as we exited the house.

~~~

"You're here!", I yelled to Sebastian as we all entered the huge house.

Typical rich girl, but I bet she's better than Valerie. 

"Yeah, why you thought I wouldn't come?", Sebastian winked as I nudged him with my elbow.

"Yeah okay!", I smiled as we looked for the others. 

"I found them!", Taylor shrieked as we entered the pool room.

"Mason!", I hugged him as I saw from the corner of my eyes, Matt and Taylor "talking".

Lovebirds!

"Hey you're here!, we thought you wouldn't come", Nate smiled as we also hugged.

Well basically I hugged everyone.

Except Chase.

"Are we just gonna stand here and talk like losers, or are we gonna partayy!", Nick said in a weird British accent.

"Come on guys!", we all cheered as Taylor jumped in the pool.

"One sec guys!", I yelled to them as I went to the nearest bathroom to take off my clothes.

I stripped them off and put them in my bag as I walked to the pool room.

I heard a few wolf whistles, but obviously they weren't directed towards me, right?!

"I'm back!", I yelled as I dropped my bag on the table and jumped into the large pool.

The cold water splashed onto my bare skin, as all the blood rushed to my cheeks.

I rushed to the surface of the water, gasping for air.

I felt all eyes on me as I looked around to everyone.

"What?", I asked as Nate shook his head and started pulling my legs as Steve took hold of my arms.

I was in a shape of a floating hammock.

Uhh.

"Let me go you freaky kidnappers!", I laughed.

Nate pretended to take out a Walky Talky from his nonexistent pocket and whispered inside, "We got her boss, all ready for the plan?". 

We all laughed at his terrible acting.

"Loser!", Matt laughed.

Both Steve and Nate started swinging me like an actual hammock.