It's Him

"Girls day out!", Taylor screamed through the window, as I popped my earbuds out. 

"What?", I asked confused.

"Girls day out, up for it?", she smiled. 

"Um...okay?", I agreed. "When?".

"An hour later!", she screamed, "be ready, were gonna have so much FUN!", and with that she closed her window. 

I sighed as I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

After the shower I put on my outfit, since it was fairly warm outside. 

I slipped on a white crop top with a picture of Minnie Mouse on it that exposed a bit of my stomach, with light denim shorts and a  gray cardigan. I dried my hair and put it into waves. Then I put on my silver rebel pendant. I slipped on my gray high top converse, and my wallet and phone in the pockets.

I put on light eyeliner with a smoky eye, and strawberry lip gloss, and small hoop earrings. 

Voila!

I knocked on Taylor's window. As she opened it I saw a glimpse of her outfit.

She was wearing a white high-low dress that came right under her knees with a light blue cardigan. Her blond hair was straightened, and she had natural makeup. She looked like a model.

"Woah, you look amazing", I complimented.

"Yeah, but compared to you I'm barbie's dog.", she laughed.

"Yeah right, now come on, let's go!", she smiled as we headed out the house.

"Mom, I'm going out with Taylor", I acknowledged her.

"Be back  before 7!", was all she said. 

I looked at the time. It was only one 1 PM, so we had about 6 hours.

With that both me and Taylor got into her car, and started driving to the mall.

'Stitches' by Shawn Mendes was playing as me and Taylor sang along.

~~~

We parked in the huge mall parking lot, as the radio stopped.

"We're here!", Taylor screamed as we got out the car and headed towards the spa.

Taylor booked a spa appointment for us yesterday knowing I'd say yes to her offer.  As we headed down, Taylor couldn't stop blabbering about how good this spa is, and how relaxed we'll feel.

"It's the best spa ever, my mom got us  coupons.", she smiled.

We headed to the lobby of the spa and Taylor handed the lady 2 receipts or something.

First we headed to the nail spa, where we had our toes and fingers done. I painted mines dark red, while Taylor had her's turquoise.

Then we had our backs massaged, and let me tell you...it felt like heaven. Now I know what Taylor means by the best spa.

Lastly we had our hair done. We got this treatment for our hair that fixes any damages, and shampooed and conditioned it. We also got an extra deal to dye our hair. Taylor dyed her hair sandy blonde, while I dyed mine Caramel Ombre. Apparently the color suits me. 

I looked in the mirror at my hair. I looked so pretty. My hair was so soft, and the color did really suit me and my tone.

"She looks like she's seen an angel", I heard the lady mumble to Taylor as she smiled.

It was true.

Chase was gonna freak out. That's how gorgeous I look.

"You look so pretty! Chase is gonna have to fall for you now!", Taylor shrieked.

I couldn't stop the blood rushing to my cheeks at the thought of Chase.

"Please, you look even beautifuler, if thats even a word.", I smirked. "Matt wouldn't be a guy if he doesn't fawn over you.", I smirked.

She blushed, as we walked towards the mall. 

First we went to forever 21, and bought a bunch of clothes.

I bought a dozen of multi colored shorts, shirts, tank tops, sweaters, and even a pair of Uggs.

After shopping there, we went to Sephora and bought a dress, after Taylor begged me the whole time.

It was a pretty decent dress, it was a dark red high-low dress. The front came up to my mid thigh while the back was up to my my knees. The hands were lace, and the neck line wasn't too high or low. It was perfect.

After buying that, we went to the food court and ate burgers, french fries, coke, and chicken tenders.

So basically, our stomachs were full.

We we're going to the elevator to go to the main floor of the mall when my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

My heart shattered into a million pieces, as Taylor halted to a stop looking at me confused. 

It was him. With a girl in his arms.

~~~

Hiii guys. Soo....it's a cliffhanger. Sorry the chapter is short tho. i promise it'll get longer.

Why would Meghan stop, her heart shattering with her,

I know u guys wanna kill me. But since it's kind of at the end of the book, I want a major event happening.

So the next chapter will explain everything.

And I hope u keep on reading these books. Thnx guys sooo much for the 4.1KILLION READERS!!!

I LUV U GUYS SOOOOO MUCH.

VOTE               COMMENT                 SHARE                  YAYYYYYYYY!