I Didn't Just Hear That, Right?!

"OMG Megh look," said Taylor as she pointed to a beautiful dress set at the display case of Forever 21.

"What about the dress?" I replied. Confused, why would she want to buy a dress like that all of a sudden?!

"No Megh, not the dress, look over there," she said pointing somewhere. "It's Chase, you know aka the badboy, and next to him is his bestie, Matt." she said.

I looked at where she was pointing again, and there he was, Chase Carter, and his best friend Matt Connor.

"So...what about them?!" I said, still confused.

" What do you mean, so what about them, it's not often you see the bad boy," she said, dramatically.

"Yeah, of course, it's not often" I said, nervous. You see, I actually haven't told Taylor about Chase and I being partners, and him talking to me with our nicknames, and him coming over to my house. And if I do tell her she is going to die, like literally, right there in her spot. Taylor is nuts over Chase, I mean head for heels would be a total understatement. That's how crazy she was.

All of a sudden Chase spotted me, and now him and his friend are heading right towards Taylor and I. My eyes widened. Uh-oh, please not now!

"Umm...Taylor, I think we should leave now, I think I saw a really nice pair of wedges at Jimmy Choo, come on," I said trying to pull her along with me, to the opposite store of where Chase was coming.

"Wait no Megh, stop, I think there heading towards us," she said smiling,

"Um... what pffts, that's ridiculous," I said, nervously laughing, while Chase was coming closer and closer, smirking.

"Hello munchkin" said his sexy and charming voice.

I looked up, "You too," I said avoiding his gaze. 

"And hello to you Meghan's friend," he said politely. Wow the bad boy has politeness.

"Hey, you just don't know me well enough, I do too have politeness and manners."

Ooops, did I just say that out loud.

Then, Taylor elbowed me and started to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Taylor, Megan's best friend," she said smiling like an TOTAL IDIOT.

"I'm Matt, Matt Connor" he said smiling and letting out a hand to Taylor.

"Yeah, I know," she said smiling at Matt. Then came a few seconds of awkward silence.

"So what brings you two here," I asked, breaking the awkwardness.

"Oh, well Matt and I were chilling, so...yeah," he said.

"In the mall?" I asked dumbfounded. Since when did guys chill in the mall?

His adam's apple bobbed, as he answered, "We were at the food court."

Oh, of course.

"Well Taylor and I should probably be going on now," I said nudging along Taylor.

"Oh wait, before you go, I have a party on Monday, maybe you guys would like to come," asked Matt, staring at Taylor.

"Oh yeah we would love to but-" I was interrupted by Taylor.

"Yeah we would absolutely love to," she said, giving me a glare.

"Okay then, well bye, see you ladies soon," Matt said, and with that I was about to leave when a hand grabbed my wrist. Chase came up to my ear, so I could feel his breath fanning against my skin, which caused shivers to go down my spine and goosebumps to rise.

"Oh, and wear something sexy," he said, and with that he left.

***********************************************************

"You young lady have some explaining to do," said Taylor.

I gulped.

I knew this was coming. I started to tell Taylor about everything that happened, about Chase and I being theater partners, and our nicknames, and him coming to my house. And at the end I was gasping for air.

"You Meghan Tresca, are unbelievable, you have everything a girl would die for, and still your not happy?" she said.

"Yaah yeah, now can we go to the food court, I'm very hungry?"I whined.

"Yes of course, I'm dying to eat," she said. And with that me and her ran to the food court.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys its me, I know this chapter is short and everything, but I had a lot coming up so enjoy and

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND BYE!!!!

$$)