𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

When Aurelia woke up the following day, she was her old self again

When Aurelia woke up the following day, she was her old self again. The dress she had worn the previous day hung perfectly over a small wooden chair, her face wasn't covered in make-up anymore since she washed her face after she returned to the broom closet, and her hair was just slightly wavy. The most important thing, she was back to stuttering again.

However, she felt extremely happy because she got to talk to some people normally for the last time. Draco caught her, but she had her few hours and that was enough.

She quickly changed her clothes before walking downstairs into the kitchen. where she was met with a grinning Sinja.

"So, how was it? Tell me everything!" The redhead said, thrilled. You let out a sigh but smiled anyway and started explaining.

"So you are telling me that Mr. Malfoy just slapped you, and that's it?" Sinja asked as if it was one of the most normal things.

"Yeah, the s-s-slap hurt," Aurelia replied quietly, to which Sinja shook her head.

"Normally, he would throw you in the basement and let you there for at least a week. I guess he had too much to drink yesterday." She giggled, flipping the pancakes.

The small girl shrugged, took the cups with the tea and brought it out to the table.

Draco and Kayla were already sitting there. He was reading the Daily Prophet while she was busy watching her nails. Aurelia wondered what her married life would have looked like. She definitely wouldn't have wanted that kind of marriage.

"Finally," Mrs Malfoy scoffed, taking a sip of her tea, before spilling it all over the floor.

"I-Is something w-wrong?" Aurelia asked worriedly. Sinja never made a mistake in the kitchen.

Kayla laughed sarcastically, "I- Is something wrong?  Of course, there is something wrong. What is this?" She pointed at the cup of tea.

You looked at it uncertainly, "Pep-permint tea with a l-l-ittle bit of su-gar."

"No, this is coffee." She hissed angrily.

"B-but that's not p-possible. I poured it in m-my-myself." Aurelia tried to explain herself, knowing it was useless.

"Are you saying I am lying?" She raised her voice even more.

Aurelia quickly shook her head, wanting nothing more but to run to her room.

"Kayla, please just give her the fucking cup and let her get you your tea." That was the first thing Draco said. Before he had just observed the scene in front of him.

Mrs. Malfoy immediately stopped the discussion, handed Aurelia the cup quietly and looked at her husband with a small smile. Aurelia quickly made her way back into the kitchen and got her tea.

-----

It was late at night, and Aurelia had just finished cleaning the salon. It was exhausting to do all of it alone, but at least she didn't have to deal with Mrs. Malfoy's mood swings that day.