𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

School starts tomorrow, so my depression will kick again, but I will try my best

School starts tomorrow, so my depression will kick again, but I will try my best. Anyway, enjoy.

Draco was annoyed. He was annoyed because of his wife's voice, her face, her body and her behaviour. It was no secret that their marriage was arranged. He had no choice, and now he was stuck with her. Forever.

"Fuck, just like that!" Kayla screamed, her eyes closed.

Draco didn't say anything, imagined someone else while he desperately tried to reach his climax.

When he felt Kayla's cum, it didn't take long for him to come as well. Draco quickly pulled out, releasing himself on her ass.

"Why wouldn't you come inside me?" She asked out of breath.

He lay down beside her, not saying a word, hoping that she would just leave him alone. She wanted a baby desperately. Kayla thought a little Malfoy would be appropriate, and she also thought it would bind her to Draco more.

Kayla wasn't stupid, she noticed how cold Draco acted forward to her. But she loved him, and it was just a matter of time before Draco would love her again.

If the thing with the baby wouldn't work, her last chance would be a love potion.

She lay down beside him, her head resting on his chest. She slowly stroked a finger up and down his abs, "Draco? What do you think about the idea of having a baby?"

He didn't even look at her, his eyes closed, "Maybe in some years."

She started whining, "Baby, please. Just think about our beautiful baby, running around the manor."

"I don't even like children." He hissed.

That was only half true. Draco maybe would have liked children, but not with Kayla.

"But our child would be so cute and it would have your blond hair and my little nose." She smiled, already having the perfect picture of their child in her head.

"Would you please shut up?" He mumbled, trying to fall asleep.

The woman decided it would be best to do what Draco asked her to do. But in her head, she had already planned how to get pregnant and how her marriage would finally be fine again.

----

When Kayla woke up the following morning, Draco wasn't laying beside her anymore. She got up frustrated and changed into one of her fancy summer dresses.

Kayla was angry that Draco had left without her, and it was clear who would have to deal with it. Poor Aurelia.

When Aurelia did the cleaning, Kayla walked by and threw over her bucket.

The maid looked at her and then at the water.

"What are you waiting for? Clean it up, slave!" Kayla yelled at her, walking away.

With a small sigh, Aurelia did what Kayla told her to do.

After the night she talked to the Malfoy heir, she tried to stay away from him. He clearly had something against her kind, something more than hate.

She told Sinja about it, but it was unbelievable for her. Why would the Draco Malfoy sit together with a poor servant and drink tea? It doesn't make any sense.

This evening would be a dinner with Draco's friends. She just hoped they wouldn't recognise her since she met them at the gala a few days ago.

After she cleaned everything up, she made her way into the kitchen and helped Sinja to prepare the rest of the food.

When Draco's friends arrived in the evening, Aurelia took two plates with merlin knows what and brought it out to the dining room.

"That looks amazing. Thank you," A woman with short black hair smiled. Pansy Parkinson.

"Oh, please. No need to thank our slaves." The woman spat, looking at Aurelia with a hint of disgust. Kayla Malfoy.

"It is their destiny to serve us." A man with dark skin chuckled. Blaise Zabini.

Sinja looked at Aurelia but didn't say anything, hoping that Aurelia wouldn't say something either. How would she? She was way too shy for things like that.

"At least your's work right. Our's mess up everything." Another woman spoke up. Pandora Zabini.

She never met her before, but Sinja told her some things about her. She always complained about everything, never agreed with Blaise and was always better than others.

"You may leave now." Aurelia heard someone say, her eyes slowly finding their way to the person. Draco Malfoy.

She quickly nodded and walked away, Sinja right behind her.

"Don't worry, Pandora, the little one can do nothing right. We got her two weeks ago, and she still can't do things." Kayla explained to Pandora.

Draco tried to suppress an eye-roll, but before he had the chance to say something, Pansy spoke up again, "She looks quite familiar. What's her name?"

Pansy wasn't dumb, and Draco knew that, "Maybe you have seen her in Hogwarts a few years ago."

"Never understood why they let those mudbloods attend a school for wizards and witches." Blaise scoffed, taking a bit of his appetizer.

"Because some of them are quite good in magic," Pansy laughed, but the others didn't find it that funny.

Kayla jumped out of her seat, "I won't have you here in my house, talking like that about such scum."

Pansy looked her up and down, trying not to laugh, "The last time I checked, the Manor belonged to Draco. Oh, and you should maybe try to meditate since you get angry really easily."

That's what Draco liked about Pansy. She always shared her opinion, just like him. Kayla looked at her in disbelief, before her head turned to Draco.

"She is right. Sit down and don't yell at my friends." He hissed.

After a while, Aurelia came again to get the empty plates. Carefully she picked them up, quietly listening to their conversation.

"The meeting is tomorrow at 5 P.M, sharp," Draco explained to all of them.

"Do you know what he wants to discuss with us?" Pandora asked, taking a sip of her champagne.

Draco let out a chuckle, "Of course, I know, but he told me not to tell anyone."

Right, when Aurelia reached down for Pansy's plate, she felt a cold hand around her wrist, "I am sorry, but do we know each other?"

The whole room went silent, and she looked at Pansy, not knowing what to say. They met at the gala, but- suddenly, Aurelia remembered something.

"Y-you were the one who gave me s-something to eat, shortly be-before they t-t-took me here." She muttered.

"Oh, yeah. I remember, thanks. You may leave." Pansy answered quietly.

After Aurelia left, Pansy felt the eyes of all the others on her, "It's forbidden to give them special food, Parkinson."

She looked at Pandora, "It's also forbidden to use your partner to become a more highly regarded Death Eater."

No one dared to say something anymore. Draco was pleased, at least he wouldn't have to deal with all their bullshit.