𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

TW; Smut

TW; Smut

She walked after him, wondering where he would lead her. After a good five-minute walk, he stopped in front of a wooden door.

"I don't want you to tell anyone what's behind this door. Do you understand?" Draco told her in a stern voice.

She just nodded, not sure if she actually wanted to know what was behind the closed door.

Draco muttered a small spell before the door unlocked, and the two of them entered rather quickly, before the man closed the door again. Aurelia recognized the room with the sofa inside, she woke up there after fainting. What she didn't see was why the room was locked and why Draco was so strict about the fact that no one knew anything about the inside of the room.

The man saw the confusion on the girl's face and couldn't help but chuckle, "Close your eyes, Aurelia."

Now, she was even more confused but closed them regardless. She wasn't sure if she could trust Draco, but an order was an order. She learned that the hard way.

After a small moment of silence, she felt his presence behind her, "Open your eyes again."

She slowly did as he said, just to be met with the most beautiful bedroom she had ever seen. Even though everything in the room was either black or green, it was mesmerizing. A room every woman would kill for, with the queen-sized bed, the big wardrobe, the vanity, and all the other beautiful things in there.

After looking around, her eyes widened more every second, she remembered what the room looked like when she saw it the first time, "B-but the sofa-"

Draco interrupted her, a small smirk playing on his lips, "You remember the room of requirement in Hogwarts? After a lot of research, I found out how it was made and how it works. Thought it could be useful to have on in the Malfoy Manor."

Aurelia didn't know what to say, never in a million years she would have thought that it was possible to create another room of requirement, "So, the room looks like this because you wanted it to look like this?"

"It works exactly like to room of requirement in Hogwarts, except that it just fulfills my wishes. Still, I don't want anyone to know about it, they would abuse the room to their advantage and— let's say I am not really fond of the idea." He explained to her, his eyes not showing a hint of emotion.

"And why would you show a slav-e of yours this room?" She asked, once again confused. Aurelia was aware that the Malfoy family held a lot of secrets, but why would the heir himself show her one of them? Despite the moments they shared, she was still his maid.