𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Before we start, I want to tell you, that you can now see in the introduction chapter what I imagine the characters to look like and also a few things about their aesthetic. Feel free to look at it:)

"How long have you been cleaning today?" He asked her, taking the book she was currently holding, out of her hand

She thought for a moment before she answered, "Maybe eight hours , I do-n't know, I lost trac-k of time.

Aurelia saw how his jaw clenched, "But you did eat, right?"

It was rare that Draco Malfoy showed interest in a person who was not himself. He never even cared enough about Kayla to ask her if she had eaten.

She shook her head, "I didn't h-have time to-to eat anything. Mrs. Malfoy wanted the libra-ry to be perfect by the e-nd of the day."

"Of course." To say that he was furious was not enough. He couldn't even describe what things he would like to do to Kayla at this moment.

"Good thing that you work for me and not her," he growled.

She smiled a little, "You two are married, I think I work for bo-th of you."

He didn't even answer that "Let's get you something to eat. I bet there are some leftovers in the kitchen."

"Thank you, Mr.- Mr.- Mr. Malfoy, that's really humble of you." She smiled up at him in an innocent way.

God, how he loved that look. She looked so vulnerable. So full of innocence. How much he wanted to ruin perfect, little Aurelia. She did something to him, and he didn't know if he liked it.

"When we are alone, I want you to call me Draco, that's my name," He tells her.

"Draco," she whispered, but Draco still heard it, and it made his stomach twist, in a good way.

The two of them made their way into the kitchen, where Sinja already started to prepare Dinner.

"Oh, good, could you please help me-" her eyes widen when Mr. Malfoy appears behind Aurelia,
"Oh, Master Malfoy. How can I help you?"

"I want you to prepare her a meal. I am sure you have some leftovers from yesterday," He answered quite rudely.

"I am sorry, but it was an order from Mrs. Malfoy that I throw all leftovers away if no one needs them." She looked down, thinking about the reason for his request.

"Then give her something of the food you are preparing for tonight. I don't care as long she eats." With that, the man was gone.

"Okay, what the hell just happened?" Sinja nearly shouted, making Aurelia cover her mouth
quickly. No one could know what the two of them did last night, not even Sinja. Aurelia hated lying, especially to people she loved, but it was necessary at this very moment.