𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

TW; Mention of Self-harm

"She had a fucking panic attack in her room, Draco." Pansy hissed while she pulled him aside after the meeting they had.

He wouldn't show it on the outside, but he was panicking inside. His precious girl had a panic attack, and she didn't call for him. Hell, he didn't even know what led her to have one.

"Well, I guess she is fine now since you happened to be there. Care to explain what you were doing in our maid's room?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Pansy couldn't help but roll her eyes, "I happened to walk by her room and heard heavy breathing and crying. Since I am such a caring person, unlike you, I wanted to see if everything was okay. I didn't even know who would be behind that door."

He huffed before he turned around to see if someone was watching the two of them. When he didn't see anyone, he leaned closer to Pansy, "I want you to check on her again if you think, that something is wrong. Can you do me that favor?"

The woman looked slightly taken back but nodded, "Draco, is there something you want to tell me?"

He just shook his head and took a sip of his fire whisky.

----

It didn't take long for Pansy and the others to leave the Malfoy Manor. Draco couldn't be more happy that he would finally be able to see if Aurelia was fine.

"Honey, I want you," Kayla mumbled while she staggered into the room. It was obvious that she was drunk.

Draco sighed, "You're drunk, go to bed."

She pouted, "Only with you."

He rolled his eyes before leading her up to her room. By the time he put her to bed, she had long fallen asleep, or she was unconscious. Draco didn't really care, all he could think about was one person, Aurelia.

With fast steps, he made his way to the corridor where all the staff had a room. Without knocking, he opened the door a little bit, just to see Aurelia peacefully asleep in her bed. He slipped inside and sat down on her bed, smiling at her.

"Fuck, what are you doing to me? Why do I care so much about you?" He whispered, brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

After a few more minutes of looking at her, his gaze fell on her arm and the shirt wrapped around it. Carefully, he pulled it away, revealing her fresh cuts.

No one could describe what he felt the moment he saw it. How much she must have suffered to do something like that? He had to do something, something had to change, for her and also for him.

He hated himself for what everyone, including himself, put her through. He swore to himself that he would make Aurelia feel loved again.

After one last look, he kissed her cheek before he stood up and walked straight to his office.

----

Days went by, and Aurelia hadn't even talked to Draco. It wasn't like she didn't want to, but she hadn't seen him.

Aurelia had gone back to work and tried her best not to think about Draco. He, on the other hand, was quite busy. He wanted to keep her safe, but he didn't know what to do.

She was a muggle-born, a mudblood, and he was a well-respected Death Eater. Fuck, he was a married man, but everything he could think of was her.

He needed to know if she was better, and he had to understand why she did what she did.

He quickly stood up when he heard a knock on the door of his office.

Petite Aurelia walked in, her head down, "You wanted to s-see me?"

Draco closed the door immediately before he wrapped his arms around her, "Fuck, you had me worried sick."

Aurelia didn't move a muscle, but she suddenly felt safe again.

"Pansy told me about your panic attack," He told her, looking straight into her eyes, "I came to check on you that night, but you were already asleep. The only thing I saw — were the cuts."

Aurelia stayed silent and just looked down in embarrassment, "I am sorry Mr. Malfoy-"

"Draco." He interrupted her. He wanted to hear his name roll off her tongue, it made him calm down.

"I am sorry, but I think it is inap-propriate if a mudblood slave calls her master by his first name. I want to apologize fo-r hurting myself, it won't happen again. Also, sorry for the inconvenience I m-might have caused." She looked up at him a little. To her, it was clear that she had to end whatever was between the two of them. It would have never worked, and clearly Draco thought the same according to what she heard last night.

The blond didn't say a thing but put a finger under her chin and made her look at him properly. For a few seconds, they just looked at each other before Draco leaned down, pressing his lips against hers.

When he pulled away, he had a stern expression on his face, "What happened? Did Kayla do something?"

Unnecessary to say that Aurelia was a little taken aback by his questions, but she felt all the anger and sadness rise again, "No, not everything is her fault, Draco! You, you were the one who talked bad about me and I heard it. You were so cruel, and after hearing you, I had a panic attack, and then I cut my arm. I under-stand I am nothing but a slave, and you are just using me since you are a superior in this w-w-world."

Now Draco was the one taken back, he was the one responsible for her self-harm. Just because he argued with his wife, who got the best out of him, "Aurelia, I need you to know that everything I said was just to make her less worried. I didn't mean a thing I said."

"Still, it isn't right what happened." She mumbled, turning around to leave.

Draco quickly grabbed her wrist, "I want to show you something. After that, you are free to go back to work."