𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒

TW: This chapter contains non-consensual actions! And I know it's short, but I wanted to post

Time went by fast. It was winter. Nearly Christmas to be exact. Nothing weird happened in the last months except Draco's intense gaze. Aurelia always pushed the thought away since he was a married man and a pureblood. But she had to admit, Mr. Malfoy was an extremely handsome man. 

Mrs. Malfoy was out today, which was rare, but Draco allowed her to meet her friends in a small café.

The petite maid stood in the living room, wiping the floor carefully. She was deep in her thoughts when a figure appeared behind her.

"You missed a spot," A voice said, which made her flinch and let out a small scream. The person let out a quiet chuckle as the slave turned her head. Draco Malfoy.

"Didn't mean to scare you." He mumbled, again wearing the same serious expression he always wore.

She shook her head, wiping over the spot on the floor he told her about, "It's f-fine. I am jus-t scared ab-about a lot of thin-g-gs."

The man sat down on a couch nearby, and looked down at her, "Oh, and what would that be?"

"The da-rk, to be a-a-alone, new people, spid-ders, empty buildings, snakes, night-mares, c-c-cells, base-ments, Cormac Mc-McLaggen-" She listed but got interrupted by the blond. "Did you just say Cormac McLaggen? That idiot from Hogwarts?" He chuckled lightly.

She gulped. Never again she wanted to think or talk about him, "Yes."

"Care to explain why you are scared of him?" He asked, giving her a confused look.

The young girl ran down the hall, her books in her hand and a big smile on her face. Behind her was a boy, just a few years older than her.

"Wait till I get you, Lia," He yelled after her, laughing as well.

She ran as quick as possible but finally got caught by the boy, "Got you."

She pouted at him, to which he started to tickle her. The girl started to laugh even more than before. 

"I want to show you something." He said and took her hand after he stopped tickling her.

With a smile on her face, she followed after him. They got in front of a wall where a door formed quickly. He opened it and pulled her in. She looked around amazed.

"Beautiful isn't it? The room of requirement." She nodded.

After a few seconds, he took her hand in his, "But not as beautiful as you."

She started to blush, and he started to smirk. Slowly he stroked his hand over her cheek before reaching down to her lips, kissing her softly.

The girl was amazed by the feeling but also confused. She didn't want that. She wanted to pull away, but his arms were around her waist, pressing her against him. 

When she tried to say something he took the opportunity to slight his tongue in her mouth. Shortly after that, he reached down, opened her rope, throwing it to the floor before touching her chest.

Which all her strength, she pushed him away, looking at him in horror and ran out as fast as she could, leaving all her things behind.

She saw him as a brother, a person she looked up to, but now everything was destroyed.

Aurelia shrugged, not saying a word.

Unknown to her, Draco just read her mind and he was angry. Actually, he raged with anger.

He quickly stood up, leaving Aurelia alone and walked away into his office, throwing the door shut.

----

"Tea and coffee. Please, don't spill anything like last time," Sinja chuckled.

Aurelia gave her a small look but giggled quickly after it. She took both and carried them out to Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy.

When she put the mug on Draco's side of the table, a headline caught her eyes 'Cormac McLaggen found dead in his office'.

Was it a coincidence that she mentioned him to Draco a few days ago? And why wasn't he already dead before? He was a Gryffindor, after all, and not a pureblood.

She tried to not think as much about it, but the thought just wouldn't leave her alone.