𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

"No!" She said loudly, standing up

Aurelia looked at Draco, thinking about the consequences she would face later, but she quickly pushed all of them away.

"I don't know what will happen after this but I know something is between us, Mr. Malfoy. I might be a mudblood but I am definitely not stupid. I know that those problems won't just go away, you and I have to face them." She said, speaking clearly, but rather quickly.

The Malfoy heir just stood there frozen, staring at her.

"Due all my respect, Mr. Malfoy, I, and a lot of other people can see that you and your wife aren't happy together." She told him after a few seconds of silence.

He still didn't say anything, Draco just looked at her and it made all her confidence go away. Why wasn't he saying anything? Will she be killed now?

Her eyes widen after she noticed what she just did, "Oh my g-god, I am s-so-"

"Do you ever shut up?" Draco hissed before taking a few steps forwards. His moves were quick and suddenly her lips were pressed against his.

The kiss felt magical, just like kisses were described in the books she read long ago.

After two minutes, probably, Draco pulled away looking right into her beautiful eyes, "This is wrong."

She gave him a small smile, "But why do-es it feel so right?"

It was enough to hear before he picked her up, carrying her to his bedroom. She giggled quietly, throwing her head back while doing so. Draco admired her the whole way to his bedroom, it was the first time that someone filled the Malfoy Manor with giggles, pure giggles.

He locked the door behind them and throw Aurelia carefully in his King Sized bed. She sat up, looking around the room. Even though it was dark she could see how big and luxurious his room was.

He smiled to himself at her wide eyes, knowing that she was stunned by his room.

Once again he kissed her. Draco knew that she was inexperienced, but tonight was all about her.

He carefully kissed down her collarbone, before he pulled up her grey shirt, lifting it over her head.

Aurelia was quick to cover her breasts, which made Draco let out a low chuckle.

"Don't hide from me." He mumbled softly, which made Aurelia pull her hands away.

He kissed down her belly, looking straight into her eye, "You are so fucking beautiful, Aurelia."

She let out a soft moan, closing her eyes, enjoying the way Draco made her feel.

Slowly he pulled down her pants, kissing over her private parts. Carefully he stroked his fingers over her vagina before pulling her panties down slowly.

Aurelia, eyes still closed, was freaking out on the inside. Draco Malfoy would probably take her virginity in the next few minutes. The man she was supposed to serve and admire.

"Please" The girl moaned out, all desperate for Draco to please her.

"Such a desperate little slut," He chuckle before he spit on his fingers and circled then around her vagina.

She didn't expected him to be this soft, but his touches felt like heaven. It didn't take long for him to put his middle finger inside of her.

Aurelia let out a loud moan, feeling how his finger is stretching her out. Others would have laughed at her because she is so innocent and inexperienced, but it didn't look like it would bother Draco in any way.

After pushing two more fingers inside of her he slowly pulled out and leaned down to use his tongue.

"Fuck, you're so delicious, princess." He moaned before licking her once again.

Princess. He just called her, princess. That simple word made thousands of butterflies appear in her stomach.

When she felt Draco increasing his speed, she noticed a funny feeling in her stomach. It was like she had to pee.

"I can't take it anymore," Was all she could get out of her mouth.

He immediately replied with one of his famous smirks, "It's okay, let it happen."

Soon enough she couldn't take the feeling inside her anymore and she felt the the wave of her first orgasm hit her.

She felt amazing.

"Come on you have to pee." He told her, helping her stand up.

He lead her to his big bathroom, before he closed the door, giving her privacy.

Did this really just happen? She was still a virgin, but she just had her first ever orgasm.

Slowly she sat down on the toilet seat, "Wow".

- - - -

The rest of the night was not as interesting as the head she received from Draco Malfoy himself. After she peed, he was gone, so she decided it would be best to go back to her own room.

But she was scared to see him at breakfast again. To her surprise he just gave her a firm nod, before sitting down, reading the Daily Prophet, while Kayla tried talking to him.

She immediately started to question everything that happened last night. She was sacred that Draco would start to treat her the way he used to do, again. Honestly, who did she try to fool? Draco was a pureblood and would never even think about being with someone like her kind.

- - - -

Today was her turn of cleaning the entire library of the Manor, she just hoped that this would get her mind off of the unimportant things.

Aurelia stood in front of a big book shelf, dusting all the books carefully, not wanting to destroy them. How much she wished to read again.

Deep in her thoughts, she noticed two arms being wrapped around her and soon she smelled the expensive cologne of the person.

"You look really cute when you are trying to reach the top of he shelf." Draco smirked.

There it was again, this feeling in her stomach. The way he was touching her and talking to her, was this even real?

"You know, I am a whole different person around you. What did you do to me, Aurelia?" Malfoy asked her.

"I dont k-know, I didn't do anything. I promise" She tried to explain quickly.

He just chuckled, "I am aware of that, little one."

I hope it's not that bad, but let me tell you writing while sitting  in a plane is...interesting.