Team is Complete

After an day that has been an absolute madness to anyone if it was told by Y/N that two of his favorite show Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long are right now at the real life and living temporarily on his home, right now just playing games together and having an nice time at home.

Many hours has passed since Ruby, Yang and Y/N started to play Super Smash brothers but even then the both sisters weren't rivals to Y/N since he has more experience using his main Joker from Persona 5.

But in the last match, it was an very close one for the three because Ruby and Yang knows how to do each stuff with their character making an little difficult to Y/N, they were all in one Stock left, with so much percentage that one move can define the winner.

Y/N was more cautious in his moves waiting for the chance to strike the two girls in one move, Yang was pressuring a lot trying to end it once for all and Ruby was just excited mashing all the buttons at the same time expecting to win not letting Y/N to move towards her.

Y/N: ALL OUT ATTACK!

So the match finished with Y/N having once again the victory, Ruby was just surprised about how Y/N ended the match in one move, while yang is the opposite of that, she was standing still while her hair was starting to glow as her eye color were changing from purple to an solid red, making Y/N just to fear because he knows what this means

Y/N (Thinking): Yep, im fucked.

Yang: GRRRR! How the hell did that move just wipe us out?!, that's cheating! That's unacceptable!! I just want to punch the crap out something!

Ruby: -Trying to calm her sister- Yang! Calm down it's just part of the game, remember the first time you did to me that killer combo on the Kun Fu Ninja game?, I was furious by the same reason but then I realize that I could counter it and beat it, you can do just the same here!

Yang then listened to her sister as her hair stoped glowing and her eye color change to her regular color, calming down and just give an brief sigh as she sit down relaxing a little bit, making Y/N to sigh relieved since he is saved.

Y/N (Thinking): God bless you Ruby my hero!

Y/N: Ruby, Yang I think is time to stop playing it's very late and I have to do dinner so I could just rest up for next morning.

Ruby: You have something to do Y/N?

Y/N: I don't know if your Dimension has something called School? -Playing Dumb as he knows everything about the RWBY series-

Yang: Oh so in this world has school too?, Maybe we could pay an visit there for you Y/N~ -Smirking-

Y/N: -Sighs- Yang there is no way that the guards at my school let you in.

Yang: Are you challenging me? -Fist bump her own fists in an ready mode-

Y/N: No, I don't know what I'm going to do with you two here...

Ruby: Y/N, since your dimension doesn't have grim, does that mean that there no huntsman schools?

Y/N: Ummm no there are not schools like that, just old schools

Ruby: You mean the boring type of school?!...How could everyone survive at it?! I wouldn't for sure!

Yang: You would just start to sleep, just like in Professor Port and Oobleck Classes