Night with the Schnee.

The day passed really fast for Y/N and Team RWBY since they spend the rest of the time playing all together Minecraft, this because Yang saw that Y/N and Ruby were playing that game, while having the idea to all play it at the same time to have fun together, they had very funny moments in game as Weiss, Blake and Yang didn't have any idea of what they were doing at all, just doing random things that didn't make sense in the game, like for example Weiss just walking circules because she didn't know what are the controls, Blake was seeing an river that had lots of fish and Yang was actually punching an tree but she didn't recollect it at all causing her to just rage a little bit.

But after that disorder, Y/N could actually teach them the basics of Minecraft in an simple way that they could understand, while Ruby was doing some task in game that Y/N told her to do.

As that where the time goes, as it become night when the finished playing, it was dinner time but Y/N was feeling a little bit lazy for cooking since all that explanation and teaching them how to play Minecraft made him very exhausted, as he went to order some food for delivery, this making team RWBY to be a little bit annoyed since they wanted to try another dish from Y/N.

But Y/N apologize to them promising that tomorrow he will make more of the food they like from his cooking, this making all of the girls to be again in an good mood, as they were waiting for the food coming to Y/N house they were on the living room.

Y/N was just listening to some music on his Airpods to relax a little bit, Ruby was just seeing some TV but not fully seeing it since she was still thinking about the moment before with Y/N that she almost kissed him blushing a little bit, Weiss was reading an makeup magazine to see what other kind of cosmetics are in the dimension that she is but giving little bit of stares on Y/N since she wanted to be near him or talk too, but since Y/N was listening music Weiss didn't want to bother him so she just hang up with the desire.

Blake was reading the bold that Y/N bought to her as the prize for behaving on school, being fully concentrated reading it since it was an action novel type making it very interesting for the Faunus girl, and Yang was lying on the sofa while watching the TV.

After 30 minutes the food arrived on Y/N house as Yang jumped hyped because it was finally there, Y/N told her to pick the money so she could pay as the blonde girl took that money and open the door to receive the Pizza.

Delivery man: Order for Y/N?

Yang: Yep, you are in the right place my guy.

Delivery man: O-Oh yeah I think so here you go it would be 7 dollars please.

Yang: Here you go and give me this -Grabs the pizza box-

Delivery man: Have an nice night...Ummm excuse me I was thinking that you are pretty and I was wondering if we coul-

Yang: Ha! Definitely not happening my friend, I'm already in love with another person Bye! -slams the door I front of his face-

Delivery man:...Dammit.

Then Yang arrives with the pizza as everyone was getting ready to eat the dinner, as Weiss was the one in charge to pick up the plastic plates so Y/N doesn't have to wash the dishes, Weiss did this thinking about Y/N to do him an favor.

As everyone receives one plate from Weiss and Y/N actually gives everyone an juice box, the flavor being Apple so the could have anything to drink too, as the enjoyed dinner while talking everyone about random stuff as Yang still teases Y/N of being the girls greatest fan, making Y/N to just be embarrassed.

As times goes and it was time to go bed since tomorrow it would be another new day, this time Y/N didn't have school do it would be an great day to take team RWBY outside and do another things than staying at home and doing nothing, as everyone went to their rooms where they sleep.