An rushed morning.

7:00 am.

It was an new day for Y/N and team RWBY, as it was going to be the day that Y/N will bring the girls to school at least for one day, since it was Yang's idea that they could go with Y/N so he couldn't get bored at school and the girls couldn't get bored at home, this was an Win win situation for both, or at least more for team RWBY.

This since they could explore more about the world they are now and maybe find some clues about how to get back to their reality dimension, but for meanwhile they will have to live an average student on school day, this wasn't new for them as obviously they went to school too, but not the same way that Y/N does.

So in Y/N room the alarm from his phone activated making an sound so he could wake up, so after some seconds of it it bothers the sleep of Y/N making him to just wake up as with his hand getting closer to his phone and just put the alarm off seeing the time that it was 7:00 am and classes started until 8:30 am so he definitely has some time to wake up the girls, take an shower, change up, eat some breakfast and then go ahead to school.

Si after seeing the sealing for an bit wondering about his life and thoughts, he got fully awake putting his hands on his cheeks to make an little slap sound as then he gets up her back from the bed looking around his room.

Y/N: Well nothing weird until now, new day new things to do, but I should be speed things up since I have to wake up the girls so they cou- -Feels something under the blankets moving- W-w-what i just felt...

Y/N got caught under guard after feeling something on his body moving under the blankets, making him to be very nervous and a little bit scared since it could be anything, as then little by little with his hand puts the blanket up so he could see what was the thing or person that is moving that he felt.

And until he gets the blanket fully up, he gots an surprise since it was none else than Blake that was sleeping very comfy besides Y/N, making him to blush a lot while his heart started beating very fast since he didn't expect that Blake slept with him.

Y/N (Thinking): HUH?! Why the heck is Blake on my bed?!, did she sleep last night here?!...b-but I didn't feel nothing to wake me up last night...well she is very good at infiltrate being sneaky so...that could be an reason, but still...

Blake's ears started to move a little bit making that Y/N look at them, he got a little bit tempted to touching them because before when Blake come to the real life the first thing that Y/N wanted was to pet her and cuddle her cat ears so he could feel them.

He think a little bit about doing it or not, since if Blake sees him trying to touch her ears surely it will be something she will dislike and probably Y/N will be in mayor problems but the tempting of just touching them a little bit made to doubt Y/N a lot.

Y/N (Thinking): should I do it?...I mean it wouldn't hurt doing it a little bit right?...But Blake will definitely hate me if she sees me...what an hard choice!!...

After thinking a little bit about doing it or not, he decided finally that at least a little touch, so slowly but steady he started to reach with his hand Blake's cate ear until finally his finger was touching it, making Y/N to just shiver a little bit because of the feeling.

As then after touching with her finger tip a little bit, he decides to be a little bit more bold and start to let her ears an head slowly, Y/N think this situation like letting an actual cat ears, but the thing that an cat would pour and make some enjoying noises, but this time was different since Blake was awake since the first touch of her ears but Y/N didn't notice it since he was entertained petting Blake's ears.

Y/N: Ahh...so soft and cute...-was very happy-

Blake:...Having fun Y/N? -gets her head up while staring Y/N with her yellows eyes-