Time for the Rose.

After Y/N settle the idea of him and team RWBY going to the beach tomorrow, everyone was excited because they wanted that day to come, but of course before that they would have ti rest since tomorrow it will be very busy, since they will have to do all preparation and of course being all the things they will need so they could be fully prepared when they go there.

But the night was still young, as Team RWBY and Y/N continue to talk about other topics that until it was very late at the night and they started to feel sleepy,meaning that they have to sleep.

Y/N: -Yawns- I'm tired...let's sleep girls tomorrow will be an very fun day for us.

Weiss: Y/N is right, we should sleep so we can have the max energy tomorrow.

Yang: And tomorrow will be an good day after all!

Blake: Yeah, let's go upstairs and get in bed.

Ruby: Sure...but ummm...Y/N...do you remember that I ummm...

Y/N: Don't worry i didn't forget it, you will sleep with me this night Ruby.

Ruby: -Happy smiling- Y-Yeah I'll follow you up

Weiss (Thinking): That lucky Dolt...I will sleep with him too soon!..

Blake (Thinking): Don't worry Blake...they won't do nothing but sleep, so don't get anxious about it.

Yang (Thinking): Aha! I see that Rubs, well enjoy it while you can little sis~, tomorrow I'll make him to get his eyes to see only me~

Ruby (Thinking): Finally it's my turn, I'll take advantage to be closer with Y/N!...I won't waste this chance!.

Y/N (Thinking): Why I'm feeling like there is an mental confrontation?...Eh maybe it's nothing, but ummm...now with Ruby I have sleep with everyone...-Blushes-

Y/N is blushing because of that thought and of course he can be, since he has slept with his favorite characters and even make physical contact with them, but now it's turn for the leader of Team RWBY.

As Weiss noticed that Y/N was blushing being a little bit red and getting near him and checking him to be sure he is feeling ok.

Weiss: Y/N are you blushing?...-Thinking- He looks very adorable like that, I just love him in many versions of Y/N -Smiles-

Y/N: H-Huh? O-Oh no no it's nothing like that, it's something else.

Yang: Are you sure?~, Aren't you thinking us in swimming suits?~

Blake: Huh? -Blushing-

Weiss (Thinking): Oh I'll make him to be even more blushed when he sees me -Grins-

Ruby: Y-Yang! Don't say that kind of stuff to Y/N you are making him nervous! -Thinking- Even though...I would like him to be blush seeing me on an bikini...

Y/N: A-Ah!...U-Unmmm...-Blushing-

In that moment Yang got a little bit near Y/N and does an little grin on her face as she knew that Y/N could be vulnerable if the blonde teases him like that as Yang puts her finger on Y/N chest seeing him.

Yang: So?~ I'm right?~

Y/N: ...No comment!!

Y/N decided to just run away because he didn't obviously want to respond that kind of question in front of the girls, even if he obviously wants it, the situation wouldn't be the best if it and of course he wouldn't disrespect the girls.

As he just go upstairs and head to his room, as te girls were just seeing each other, Yang would just burst an laugh since she just made Y/N to be fully blushed, Weiss would just staring Yang a little bit mad since she made Y/N to run away.