¡Christmas Special!

//////Hi there everyone Merry Christmas!!! I hope all of you are having an very great time with a lot of presents and being with your family spending an great time!.

And what better present than uploading and Christmas Special for this great Story!

But this chapter was made with an collaboration, so thanks for the help @BigG1285 and make sure you read the stories he uploads.

We hope you enjoy this Special Chapter and with nothing else to say Merry Christmas! ////////////

The month of December comes and with that comes Christmas for Y/N, Team RWBY, Summer Rose and Raven Branwen. The feeling of Christmas approaching always brings joy to Y/N, it meant presents and quality time with loved ones. And he can say for certain that Team RWBY and Summer feel the same although he isn't sure about Raven about the specific holiday. Regardless, Y/N will make sure the red-eyed woman enjoys it. Looking back on the year, Y/N's had quite the interesting one. Initially he was practically by himself in his spacious home while his parents were traveling because of their jobs as interpreters, only stopping by when they get the chance. This left him yearning for some company so he wasn't bored. And then, as if the heavens heard him, Team RWBY literally appeared out of nowhere. Never had Y/N imagined his favorites from the web series would appear in his world. It was awkward at first, telling the girls they're fictional girls and showing them the web series including all of the Volumes up to 8.

But it didn't stop there, two more people appeared. The first being the bandit tribe leader Raven Branwen who heard his wish and arrived at his house via her semblance. She claimed she arrived to establish a "special" bond with him. The next person was none other than Summer Rose, Raven's former teammate and Ruby's mother.

But now, Team RWBY, Summer and Raven were adapting to Y/N's world. He requested Raven and Yang to make amends with each other and start anew. The two agreed albeit with reluctance. Y/N sits on the couch in the family room away from the gang to enjoy the quiet. Soft footsteps alert the boy to someone approaching his location. Turning his head to the direction it's coming from he sees Blake making her way over to him. She's currently wearing a black short-sleeve shirt with a purple trim and same colored sweat pants. Her bow is absent so her cat ears are in full display not that Y/N minds, it makes the cat faunus look cuter.

Blake: What are you doing here all by yourself, Y/N? Why aren't you with the others?

Y/N: I wanted to enjoy some time alone. How are the others doing?

Blake: Weiss and Yang are playing video games, Ruby is watching some comedy with her mother while Raven is reading some fashion magazine, something about some fancy garments. Y/N hides his nervousness, having a generally good idea what kind of fancy garments the black-haired woman is flipping through the pages for.

Y/N (clearing throat): What about yourself? What are you doing here, Blake?

Blake (faintly blushing): I...wanted to spend some time with you, Y/N, since we never really do besides the movie theater.

To her happiness, Y/N accepts her offer gently patting the spot next to him. Blake walks over and takes her seat next to him, the two sit there enjoying each other's company untilBlake leans against Y/N resting her head on his shoulder. Y/N doesn't seem to object it besides a brief moment of surprise.

Blake: This feels nice. Sitting next to you, Y/N. Makes me wish I came to this world much sooner.

The cat faunus gets an idea, straightening and makes her love interest lay his head on her lap.

'Blake's thighs are so soft!'Y/N squealed internally with a comical content look.

That sensation doubles when Blake strokes his hair, the latter enjoying the affection Blake is giving him For a while, they remain on the couch enjoying each other's company. Seeing her chance, Blake leans down to give Y/N a short loving kiss before pulling back to give him a loving smile. They suddenly hear a commotion coming from the kitchen, breaking their peaceful moment. Y/N sits up and the two venture into the kitchen to see Weiss catching Ruby trying to steal a Butterfinger themed cookie from the 6 pack box Y/N ordered earlier from Crumbl Cookie. She smacks Ruby's hand to stop her team leader fromgetting one.