Arrangement on the house.

After the unexpected appearance of Raven on the real world joining team RWBY and Summer for an new life at the real world, and LF course taking down the fire, Y/N would continue make some breakfast for everyone.

As they would enjoy it and even Summer and Raven weee impressed as the would try for the first time the delicious food of Y/N even wanting to have more food from him, as Y/N was prepared for this and would bring more to Raven and Summer.

And after an very successful breakfast Y/N would stand up so everyone could have their attention to him as he would announce the activities for today, it's something that he says before the day would start to everyone.

Y/N: As you know Summer and Raven are now officially living here on the house, and having an new life here at the real world, as they don't know anything about this world, so for my suggestion I would please ask you girls to guide them of the basics of how the things they don't know works.

Weiss: So shall we split up? 2 with Miss Rose and 2 with Raven?

Raven: Huh? Why don't you call me an fancy as Miss, Schnee brat?

Weiss: Think about the reason your self Hmph! -Turn to another way-

Y/N: Hey hey no fights here, this is an peaceful house.

Raven: Hmph!...

Weiss: I know that Y/N apologies from me.

Blake: I think that's an good idea, Miss Branwen I'll guide you.

Yang: Hmmmm...I'll guide you too...Mom.

Raven:Both better guide me well, as there's lots of things I want to know...-Thinking- "Even knowing Y/N better"

Ruby: I'll guide you Mom! -Happy-

Weiss; Ir will be an honor to guide you Miss Rose.

Summer: Aww thank you girls, I'll make sure to learn everything you show me, but please make sure that it is an slow and detailed explanation.

Y/N: So that's settled!, after that you may do whatever you want in the house -smiles-

Blake: What you will do Y/N?

Y/N: For me? I have to stretch some muscles since I haven't do any exercises, so I'll run on the park that is near the house while you are guiding Summer and Raven.

Yang: Oh boy! You train as well...hmmm~ I was wondering where that body come from seeing you at the beach. -Smirks-

Raven: Wait...-Thinking- "They have seeing him on his swimming attire!...Tch! I wanted to see that"

Y/N: Y-Yang...-Blushing- Well anyways I'll meet you in an few hours, after that we can have some lunch ordering something.

Then at that moment Y/N would go upstairs so he could go directly to his room as he would be changing to his sports attire so that way he could go for an running session.

As for team RWBY with Summer and Raven they would start with the explanation of basic things about Y/N world.

Something's like how things work, how is the currency or money, how society works and other subjects that they have to know if they want to live good on the real life.

Raven: Say what? Don't tell me it's ilegal to do those things.

Yang: Yep we have learn it the hard way mom

Blake: Either there is very good things about this world too, so please Miss Branwen let's continue with the explanation.

Raven: Tch...ok ok.